Répondre
Vizir-denka
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Bleach 342 : The Greed

Message par Vizir-denka »

source: BA
Credits: Annie

Bleach 342- The Greed

Continues from the last chapter a scene shows a room filled with bowls, Yammi is eating a piece of meat while a hollow in the form of a dog barks near him. He yells and throws a bone at it so it runs away. He finally gets up, yaws and says, “This can’t be helped. I better hurry up.” Yammi left the room with a dog following behind him.

A scene cuts Ichigo and Ulquiorra.

“What did you do?” Asked Ulquiorra and it confused Orihime.

“I asked why did you do that?” Orihime stood there looking confused so he pressed further, “Because he is your nakama?”

“If that is so then why didn’t you protect him from the start, what were you waiting for? Why did you hesitate?” His words stunted Orihime and she couldn’t form the words to argue.

“You didn’t understand…then I will tell you that’s because you’re….”

“Shut up!!!!” Yelled Ichigo. His voice made Ulquiorra turn away from Orihime and look at Ichigo.

“What hesitation, you’re talking crap. Just leave it already.” Then Ichigo turned to thank Orihime, “Thanks for your help, Inoue. But this is too dangerous so stay away from here.”

“Kurosaki kun….” Said Orihime with a little hesitation but followed his request and moved away.

After Orihime was out of the way, Ichigo turned back to Ulquiorra and said he was talking way too much and he (Ichigo) thought Ulquiorra wasn’t the type to say much. Then Ichigo was in a pose about to release Getsuga Tenshou. Ulquiorra saw it so he asked if Ichigo still doesn’t get how useless it is. But he was a bit surprised because this time Ichigo gathered the power of Gensuga Tenshou then moved to attack Ulquiorra instead of just releasing it. It was strong enough for Ulquiorra to use his sword to block Ichigo’s attack. However he said, “So you managed to think of something shallow. But have you forgotten how even using Getsuga while wearing a mask you still couldn’t beat me? No matter how you use it, without wearing a mask will never ever beat me.” Ichigo ignored his words and continued to attack Ulquiorra.

From Orihime’s side, she was too focused on the fight to realize two pairs of hands are reaching for her from behind. Once she noticed it was too late, Loli and Menoli caught her.

“Got you! Remember me? Of course you wouldn’t. No way would a monster like you remember the dirt like us.” Smiled evilly, Loli continued, “But the time for you to act all high amd mighty is over! Aizen sama himself said that you already are ‘useless’. Do you know what this mean? It means no matter what happen to you, we will not get punished!”

Loli narrowed her eyes, “You’re over. Everything you have taken from us, let me get some back.” By the end of her words she ripped Orihime’s sleeve revealing her arm and both of them starting to attack Orihime.

Ichigo heard the noise so he looked back to see Orihime being attack. He turned to go to Orihime but Loli strangled Orihime’s neck and pointed a finger at her eye. She threatened to take it out if Ichigo comes any nearer. So Ichigo used Getsuga Tenshou from the distance to help Orihime instead but Ulquiorra came in between and and hit Ichigo’s sword. Not only Ichigo is surprised but Loli and Menoli were, too. However Ulquiorra said to Loli not to misunderstand because he’s not helping them. He then turned back to block Ichigo’s attack. Ichigo screamed at him to move but Ulquiorra said, “Then make me move. If you want to fight other opponents then kill me first.” And that made Ichigo scream even more telling him to shut up and move.

But before Ichigo could do anything more, a hole appeared on the floor near Orihime, Loli and Menoli. Yammi came out of there while everyone was stunted.
Vizir-denka
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Re: Bleach 342 : The Greed

Message par Vizir-denka »

Répondre