Bleach chapitre spécial : Hyougen ni Shisu

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Bleach chapitre spécial : Hyougen ni Shisu

Message par xeolinh »

Also this guy is said to be reliable and posted a poem for the Hitsugaya chapter:

氷原の夢を見る
I dream of an ice field
氷の気配がする
I can feel the ice
声が聞こえる こだましている
I hear a voice echoing
圧し潰すような 包み込むような
squashing and wrapping
遠く鳴り響く 雷鳴のような
like thunder echoing in the distance

声が聞こえる
I hear a voice
圧し潰すような 包み込むような
squashing and wrapping
遠く鳴り響く 雷鳴のような
like thunder echoing in the distance

この掌に触れる 花のような
like a flower touching my palm

bleach.15 氷原に死す
Bleach 15 death in the ice field

He also said:

うん、次回予告が
The notice for next week is:
マユリvsザエルアポロ!激動!って書いてあった
Mayuri vs Szayel Aporro! A terrible shock! (is what's written).
Dernière modification par xeolinh le 13 déc. 2007, 17:12, modifié 1 fois.
libri-nyu
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par libri-nyu »

très belle page couleur jtrouve !
par contre le coup du : next week mayuri vs szayel a terrible shock ! (szayel est donc pas mort :lol: )
j'espere que ca veut pas die que cette semaine on aura un chapitre flashback sur hitsugaya pour la sortie du film !
ca serait abusé de faire ça alors qu'on attend tous de voir kenpachi :)
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

C'est pas possible que le 204 soit entièrement sur la crevette ? :lol: :lol:

Si Kubo fait ça fuck :lol: :lol:
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Apparement tout laisse penser qu'on aura seulement un chapitre spécial Hitsugaya...

Bouuuuuuh! c'est nuuuuuuuul!!
kibamaru
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par kibamaru »

:wtf:
déja qu'on a pkus d'histoire depuis un moment, faut en plus qu'il nous sorte un chap qui n'a aucun rapport avec les chap actuel, c'est agravé la

kubo :tusors2:
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Je boycotte le chapitre 204 de Bleach :evil: :lol: :lol:
Tout ça pour faire la promotion du film en fait ....

Enfin bon, en même temps, je comprends que Kubo veuille gagner plus de fric aussi, c'est aussi ça la vie, gagner de la thune :lol: :lol:
Otaku

Message par Otaku »

Il abuse Kubo, apres des mois de chapitre pouri (avec 1 ou 2 exception), il nous sort un chapitre sur la crevette.
Quand je vois les chapitre de dingue que nous sort Kishimoto avec Naruto depuis des semaine, sa me deprime.
Pour sauver un arbre, manger un castor!
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Ouais enfin Naruto c'est Naruto et ça fait assez longemps que les chapitres sont assez satisfaisant,
Par contre, les dix chapitres de HxH sortis dernièrement, ça oui, c'est des chapitres de dingues oui 8)

Kubo ne veut pas faire de l'ombre aux autres mangaka, c'est normal, allez, on va attendre un peu et en temps voulu il va tous les rosser 8) :lol: :lol:

Chacun son heure de gloire après tout ^^
several
Shinigami 4eme siège

Message par several »

oh ne me dit pas que le hxh a repris !!!!!!
Algent
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Algent »

several a écrit :oh ne me dit pas que le hxh a repris !!!!!!

ouai enfin t'est à la bourre toi :lol: ça re-stop la, ya eu 10chaps et now l'auteur doit avancer donc on va devoir attendre un peu 8)
tenma
Etudiant Shinigami 5eme année

Message par tenma »

Mdr! Hitsugaya attire tellement les foules que ce topic pare en live total, de Bleach à Naruto à Hunter faut le faire :lol:

Sinon oui je trouve qu'il est mal inspiré là Kubo, c'est clairement pas le moment pour totalHs, Il aurait pu faire ça après la fin de cette arc mais faut croire que les contraintes markétings sont fortes ( et c'est justement la semaine du Film de Bleach sur Hitsu ), c'est clairement too much pour moi .
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

It begins with a scene of a filed which fills with snow, “I dream of an ice field. I could hear the voice echoing as if it will destroy, as if it will surround every direction, as if it’s a thunder from a faraway place.”

“Good morning, Shiro Chan” Hitsugaya opens his eyes with much annoyance. He sees Hinamori’s face an just inch from his and tells her, “you’re too close.” But she ignores him and tells him to go eat breakfast or else she will be late for first day at the academy. Hitsugaya just looks at her , gets up and says, “so boring.”

A scene cuts to the gate of Seireitei where Hitsugaya just says to Hinamori not to come back which she just waves at him happily. But an old woman behind him asks if it’s ok for him to say that to someone he will not meet for a while. Hitsugaya replies its fine, because when they have holidays she will come back anyway.

Then he sees that there are a boy and a girl looking at him. When their eyes meet, those two just look away shyly and walk out of there. ‘Tatsukiji and Ayumi, Hinamori’s neighbors. They’re scare of me but there is nothing to do. Just know that they scare of me, just like everyone else. ‘ thinks Hitsugaya then continues his thoughts, ‘The south of lucon, district 1 Junrinun, only two people who do not scare of me are Hinamori and this grandma. The silver hair, the green-blue eyes and this cold attitude…they all say “it’s just like ice.”’
‘But you never say that even once. That’s why I love grandma’, Hitsugaya thinks with a small smile.

Scene fast forwards to five years later. Everything is starting to change which include Hitsugaya becoming taller and Hinamori’s hair is getting longer and His grandmother…is getting thinner.

She calls out Hitsugaya’s name but he says he will buy her natto and left the house. When he reaches a place, a man rudely tells him 3 *kang which he pays but a seller slams the coins on the table and quickly takes his hand back. Hitsugaya takes the money and is about to leave when he heard a woman yells, “Wait!! How could you give costumer money that way!!” Hitsugaya turns around only to be greeted with a woman’s breasts which cause him to hit the table and gets a nosebleed.

That woman wears a black hakama with a zampakutou hangs around her waist. She is Matsumoto Rangiku.

“You just see him as a kid so you can act however you like? I cannot believe this shop is so rude!” Then she rushes to Hitsugaya’s side and picks him to her level, “You too! When will you stop crying! Just be a man and hit him back!” Which angers Hitsugaya “And whose fault is it? And I wasn’t crying!! Let go!!” Matsumoto is about to hit back but something about him stops her which gives Hitsugaya to run away.

That same night Hitsugaya has the same dream again but this time he sees a dragon, an ice dragon in front of him.

“Boy!!!” A dragon roars, “You are you….” But Hitsugaya couldn’t hear the end words because the wind is too strong.

“what!!!? I can’t hear it!!”

“My name is…..” a dragon says but its last word is disappeared with the wind.

Hitsuagaya wakes up with sweats all over his face and breathing hard. Suddenly he hears a voive greeting him. In front of his is Matsumoto and Hitsugaya tenses up but she smiles at him and says, “You better try to control your reiatsu before you go to sleep. Your grandmother is freezing to death, can’t you see?”

Hitsugaya sees that Matsumoto is right which causes him to go speechless. “Boy….you should become a shinigami.” Matsumoto suddenly goes serious. Her words stunt Hitsugaya so much. “A kid who is so powerful should learn how to control the powers. I’ll warn you, if this continues, one day you will kill that old woman because of your powers." Before Hitsugaya could say anything Matsumoto’s finger touches Hitsugaya’s heart and asks, “You heard a voice right? If you can find out where that voice comes from, you can control your powers. That is what we called ‘shinigami.’”

She looks at him again and says, “I will say this one last time, boy.”

The next day Hitsugaya explains everything to an old woman and she tells him to go, “You have been so patient. Because you think I would be lonely. You think about my feelings that’s why you have to accept so many things..but like this….is what makes me sad the most.” Her words make Hitsugaya wants to cry which in the end he holds his hands on his knees and let an old woman hold him.

At the ice field a whisper from a boy in a black hakama can be heard, “I can hear a voice. A faraway roar from somewhere near; I’ve decided to find out where is that voice comes from. Even if I have to bury myself in the middle of this ice field.”

A wind blows him and he disappears in the middle of that lonely ice field.
Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

Bon les châpitres spéciaux sont souvent très beaux, donc ça atténuera sans doute la déception en soi de cette "escale" un peu brutale et hors-sujet il est vrai :?

En fait je me demande même si ça ne permettra pas de souffler un peu entre deux châpitres de vide intersidéral scénaristique...

Donc pas si déçu que ça en fait :P Peut-être parceque je suis tout sauf impatient de voir Szayel survivre pour la ennième fois :roll:
Dernière modification par Itachimaru le 13 déc. 2007, 22:34, modifié 1 fois.
ImageImageImage
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

chuis content, on verra beaucoup de poitrine de matsumoto :543:
kibamaru

Message par kibamaru »

a l'heure actuelle j'en ai carrément rien a faire d'avoir un bon chap, moi jveux juste que l'histoire avance et qu'on en finisse avec cette arc
Répondre