[Spoil]Bleach205 : Mala Suerte 4 [Monstruo Monstruoso]

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Je pense que c'est un fake, je vois mal à nouveau un chapitre entier consacré à Ikkaku.

Et surtout c'est quoi ce titre à la con? d'un ça ne veut rien dire, et de deux ce titre n'a aucune classe 8) (si c'est le bon j'aurais l'air con :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Leonheart
Arrancar Numéro 20

Message par Leonheart »

Il faut aussi dire qu'on a pas un script aussi tot normalement donc je suis sceptique :?

Mais bon on sait jamais de toute les facons Kubo est imprevisible donc si c'est un fake.
il y aua beaucoup de changement par rapport a ce script
Mairut
Capitaine de la 4ème division

Message par Mairut »

apparement le shonen sort plus tot cette semaine
donc la faite de dire que le script arrive trop tot ca veu rien dire
scorpion771
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par scorpion771 »

ça me plais si c'est pas un fake, :P une mort de guerrier, c'est tout se qu'il demande le ptit Ikkaku alors il faut lui accorder.
Algent
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Algent »

un autre script vient d'arriver.
titre du chap:
BLEACH.205 Mala Suerte!4 "Behavior Like Death,"

faudrait refaire un topic je pense, histoire qu'on s'emmele pas avec se gros fake :?
Leonheart
Arrancar Numéro 20

Message par Leonheart »

Non pas la peine je metterais les 2 en premiere page en attendant confiramtion du vrai script

Le titre du chapitre est en anglais alors que tous les mala suerte sont espagnol donc... :?
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

C'est ce que je me suis dit aussi mais Conquistadores avait 3 titres en anglais et le dernier en espagnol alors pourquoi pas l'inverse :?

D'après le début de trad on a un flashback avec Ikkaku et Yumichika plus jeunes, pour le reste va falloir attendre que Djudge sorte de cours...
Makaveli
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Message par Makaveli »

Bon de toute façon on va pas tader a savoir la suite, vivement ce soir!

Maka©
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

bon le script ete un fake, pas pour tout mais il en est un, dommage le fake etait presque mieux que l'original

(Hoozukimaru disentegrates and joins Ikkaku's ever growing reiatsu. His eyes are now stone white.)

Yumichika「...... Ikkaku...」

Bleach c205 - Mala Suerte!4 "Behavior Like Death"
(There is no cover this week.
Fanning: The unexpected Bankai!! Jumpstarts!!)

Flashback: Ikkaku training with Yumichika.

(Overcome with exhaustion, Ikkaku sits down for a breather, Yumichika next to him. They seem to be slightly younger here than they are now.)

Yumichika「In-incredible... Ikkaku.」

Ikkaku「Haa... Haa...」「Why do you say that...? Quit fibbin'.」

Yumichika「Yeah! Yeah! Your Bankai can surprise some Captains and even overpower others!!」「You could challenge a Captain with this, right?!!」

Ikkaku「It's useless...」

Yumichika「Wh-what!?」「Isn't Captain Zaraki your goal!?」「This is your chance to show him up!!」

Ikkaku「That's why I can't…」

Yumichika「...Eh?」

Ikkaku「He's the man we all aspire to be.」「He's already so strong even without knowing his Zanpakutou's name.」「He's definitely the strongest --- our ideal and therefore... why we serve under him.」「Killing's just a game that's placed in front of us─!!」「Winning is the only true way to place value on it.」「Using Bankai to win only oversweetens the whole deal.」「Besides…」

Yumichika「Besides?」

Ikkaku「My Bankai involves a certain amount of risk to deploy.」

Yumichika「What do you mean?」

Ikkaku「Seeing it isn't enough to understand it...」「In the few minutes you saw it… you'd think I'd be able to stand my own Bankai's level of reiatsu, right?」「If I were ever to make even a slight mistake with all those blades*---」「So... if I were ever to use Bankai, there's a 100% chance that...」「Just a bit... Just to a point where you can see it happen in a fight.」「That's how it is.」「Until I can catch up with the Captain with just my own power, this ability will be sealed.」「ま・一か八かってのも」「おもしれーけどな」 (Note: Doesn't seem to mean literal blades, but something of a metaphor, like the proverbial "double-edged sword.")

(Yumichika laughs at Ikkaku with a sideways glance.)

Ikkaku「I can't believe you'd laugh at someone speaking seriously!!」

Yumichika「Kukuku... I apologize, just take it easy.」「---For Ikkaku, it's possible.」「I'll be right there, watching you catch up to the Captain.」「Don't give up.」

(Ikkaku is shown listening to Yumichika's encouragement, who laughs again as he finishes. End of flashback.)

Yumichika「.......」(He's chosen a bad time to activate that Bankai...) (Ikkaku may lose out on this gamble---) (and die.) (I could draw swords and help out. Well, that's not possible...) (Ikkaku's always been fiercely defensive about fighting one on one.) (Fighting under his Captain, to overtake him, to exceed him!!) (All for this, so he can release his Bankai.) (If I lend him a hand now, I'd surely cut his pride into tatters and trample it...!!)

Idolad「... Where'd your Zanpakutou go!?」

Ikkaku「...Oh, surprised are we?」「This was some trouble ...so die remembering it well.」

「Karoura Hoozukimaru*. This is my Bankai.」(Note: I'm not sure on the pronunciation of this new term as the kanji lack any hiragana to guide me. Saffire's offered "Garouda" which is a nod to the Hindu god, Garuda, who was the king of the birds and one of the fastest beings alive. However, it is written with the characters for "pass by," "watchtower," and "silk/capture." An interpretation that I'm forwarding now is the "watchtower that captures those who pass by." Hoozukimaru, of course, equates to "ogre lamp.")

Idolad「He's only meat now that he's cast his weapon aside, is using that ogre thing really the best battle tactic that could appear before him---!?」

(Ikkaku's right fist collides with Idolad's face. The Arrancar is blown some distance away.)

Ikkaku「...You prat.」「誰も んなつまんねー戦い方しねーから安心しろ」「知ってるか?始解時に斬魄刀の能力が直接攻撃系と鬼道系の2つ に分かれるように」「Bankai can be divided into two categories: "ability enhancers" and "self enhancers."」

(A cut showing Senbonzakura Kageyoshi and Tensa Zangetsu.)

Ikkaku「I am of the latter.」「I deconstruct my Zanpakutou and intertwine it with my own reiatsu.」「This in itself augments my body by an exponential factor... this is a Bankai that can fashion something from nothing!!」「てめえの戦闘型(バトルスタイル)にゃぴったりだろ!?」「So, now it's time---」「I'm sure we'll have A GREAT TIME desperately trying to take each other out now!!」

Fanning: And now as the flower withers, it shoots out a brilliant light!

Le combat n'est pas fini, alors vu sa durée, j'espere vraiment qu'ikkaku va mourrir de la même facon que dans le fake, sinon ikkaku a un bankai du type de celui de byakuya voila voila .
Makaveli
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Message par Makaveli »

how ace dude

Maka©
batosai
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par batosai »

il parait plus vrai deja se chap je trouve avec un pti fashback en prime et ukkaku qui ne meurt pas ....ouf

mais sont bankai a lair trop byzarre il se devise en deux partie??? :shock:
--cré@teur de bann a la demande --
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

non il explique les deux type de bankai, ceux qui dematerialise le zanpakuto comme pour byakuya et ikkaku, et ceux qui change le zanpakuto comme ichigo ou encore histugaya.
batosai
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par batosai »

merci pour lexplication xéo
--cré@teur de bann a la demande --
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Il explique qu'il y a deux catégories : celle qui augmentent la capactié de l'arme et celle qui augmentent la capacité du corps.

Ikkaku c'est le corps.
^^
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par ^^ »

moi je dirais qu'ikaku a le meme type de bankai qu'ichigo vu que ichigo augmente sa vitesse et sa puissance.
Répondre