[Spoilers] Bleach 202 : Mala . Suerte !

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
khalo3
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par khalo3 »

super vous aviez enfin compris que les ménos supérieur c'est pas pour tout suite, malheureusement :( .Et j'espére que vous avez compris que Yamii et Ulquiorra ne sont pas des ménos shinigamisés.
pour Hirako en couverture d'un volume,c'est surement pour le 21 :D
Dernière modification par khalo3 le 03 nov. 2005, 13:17, modifié 1 fois.
to bleach
membre du fan-club des arrancars,celui des vizars et celui de DARK.
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

chigo: 「 Idededededededee~tu!!! 」

Proxy Soul: 「 Oh hush, pyon! We've got to get around to identifying all these other traces of power right, pyon? 」

Ichigo: 「 Shut up with that 'pyonpyon'!! It's really starting to grate on my nerves!! Let go of me, you moron!! AGH!! My arm, my arm, you're breaking it!! Buzz off, you little freak!! 」

Proxy Soul: 「 Well, these guys can really fly around, so that makes their job of killing much easier, so we need to move, pyon☆. 」

Ichigo: 「 Wait, wait, wait!! Your job is to get me out of here in one piece!! 」

(Proxy Soul Rukia bone-breaking grip tightens further)

Proxy Soul: 「 Yup! With song and feeling, too♪! 」

Ichigo: 「 Gyaaaaaah... 」

Rukia: 「 We can only do what makes sense to us. 」

Ichigo: 「 Rukia...! You... Are you all right!? What about that other guy!? Is he out of commission!? 」

Rukia: 「 Of course, I made sure that he wouldn't be getting back on his feet ever again. 」

Ichigo: --You... That Zanpakutou... 」

Proxy Soul: 「 Sode no Shirayuki, Soul Society regards it as the most beautiful Zanpakutou in existence. It's a weapon that's bound to the ice and snow family of Zanpaku. The blade, the handguard, even the hilt, everything about this Zanpaku is pure white-- ...pyon. 」

<Unknown>: 「 What a friggin' mess. 」

Proxy Soul: 「 ...Rukia-sama always had the capabilities to becoming a seated officer, pyon. However, the risk associated with missions by being a seated officer was much more than a footsoldier, so... in order to spare Rukia from the danger... he talked to the other Captains to make sure of something. 」

Proxy Soul: 「 All so that you would be removed from officer promotion candidacy. 」

Ichigo: 「 But... who...? 」

Proxy Soul: 「 --It was Kuchiki... Byakuya-sama... pyon. 」

Ichigo: 「 Well, that's a nice story and all, it really is. But hurry up and get the hell off me, will ya! 」

Proxy Soul: 「 Only with song and feeling♪! 」

Ichigo: 「 Igaaaaah!! 」

Rukia: 「 ...Good thing it was over quick, a bit too quick... 」

(They both simultaneously become aware of a stranger's spirit pressure)

Grimmjow: 「 ...What the? Dei・roy's killers still here and waiting around aimlessly? The way you two smash your opponents doesn't amount to much, I see. Your opponent now, Shinigami, is Arrancar No. 6, Grimmjow! 」

(The remaining Arrancar now sense Dei・roy's defeat)

Shaolon: 「 ...Deiroy has been finished off... 」

Illfort: 「 That scum...! You kept badgering us so you could tag along... Clinging only to Aizen-sama's gifts, you really were nothing more than a dreg in the end... 」

Idolad: 「 Seems as if that chap's finally gone and fell to his luck. I, and my fellow Arrancar, believe that despite how you're ranked, failure is up to chance... On the contrary... it seems as if you've got no luck at all. 」

(Keigo shows up near the duel. It seems as if Idolad has not yet noticed his presence. Keigo leaves the store after some shopping.)

Keigo: 「 Uoof!? 」

Idolad: 「 Fuhahahaha... 」

Keigo: 「 Wha... what the hell's that!? 」

Keigo: 「 That was hella scary... and it happened close by... Such a ruckus on a night like this, those damn yankees... (Japanese colloquialism for punks and rebels) Ha~ ...I was out here by myself, trying to find some juice I'd like... Really, what was that... it's so dark here... Recently, I've been seeing weird things when I look carefully... Is seeing really believing though? Believing that... those things I've seen are... Well, if that's the case, that huge monster I saw earlier, was that... Hn? 」

(Kurumadani runs by.)

Keigo: 「 Ah! At least that monster saw some action in getting that old dude to run off. It... it's... so lonely with just my mouth flapping about... Good evening, Afu-san! You out trying to get something on camera or what!? Ah! "Afu-san" just short for "Afro no oji-san"... 」

Keigo: 「 ...That was just plain mean... All good that did was make me even lonelier... I hope the action sequence you're doing for TV works out well... it'll be on cable, right? 」

(An explosion and smoke blast before Keigo.)

Keigo: 「 W...WH-WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAT THE HELL!? What what!? What the hell happened just now!? 」

(Another being arrives and covers Keigo from the blast. The smoke clears to reveal a slightly bloodied Ikkaku.)

Keigo: 「 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I saw you in class at school today! Wh-wh... why the swords and blood now at night... 」

Ikkaku: 「 Eh? You! From earlier... 」

(Ikkaku then immediately blocks a violent strike from Idolad, covering an opening that left Keigo vulnerable. The impact is considerable and knocks both the Shinigami and the kid off to the side.)

Keigo: 「 Aiyeeeeeeeee!! 」

Idolad: 「 Fuhahahahaha!!! Just like that, just like that!! I bet you like that, Shinigami!! Oh!? 」

Keigo: 「 Wh-what!? Shinigami...!? Shi-ni-ga-mi... a God of Death? Just what the hell are you people...!? (Keigo first spells out the word phonetically, then uses the proper kanji later on.) 」

Ikkaku: 「 ... Hey kid! 」

Keigo: 「 Yesss!? 」

Ikkaku: 「 You seem well off... mind if I board up with you? 」

Keigo: 「 Th... that... all depends on what the situation is, don't you think? Like... 」

Ikkaku: 「 As a matter of fact, I've had no luck at the inns tonight whatsoever... and now, I'm duking it out with a bastard that could off me... 」

Keigo: 「 If... that thing can kill you, by comparison, I'm just... 」

Ikkaku: 「 That settles it! I take that ape down and we can help each other out. 」

Ikkaku: 「 Great, so all that's left is to finish things so I can get under my own frickin' roof! 」

Keigo: 「 Eh...? 」

Ikkaku: 「 Don't give me that wussy "eh!" It's always either "yes" or "no" for these sorts of things! 」

Keigo: 「 Ye... yes!!! 」

Ikkaku: 「 ...Yosh! That's the spirit! ('Yosh' is just a more guttural way of saying 'yes.' People from the RP here at BF know I use it a lot for situations like that, so I kept it in.) 」

(From Idolad's perspective, remember that Ikkaku and Keigo are out of earshot, it looks like he's being laughed at.)

Ikkaku: 「 Oye, you there, I've never even heard your name. 」

Idolad: 「 Eh!? Me? I'm Arrancar No. 13--... Well, wait, anymore than that and it'd be wasteful; just know me as the one who will rend you apart. 」

Ikkaku: 「 ...Well, you cheeky lot sure have a different way of getting down to business... 」

Idolad: 「 Eh? 」

Ikkaku: 「 The custom to announce your name and rank was given to us by the person who taught us how to fight-- 」

Ikkaku: 「 It's the last lesson that is always taught. If a person dies in combat, at least you know the name of the one that brought death to you. I am the Third Seat of Zaraki's Division, Ikkaku. (The characters Ikkaku uses here are 更 and 木. Those of course, are part of Kenpachi's name. He did not describe the 11th Division with numerical characters.) As for lowlifes who think to rudely ignore this etiquette, I simply kill them, after they know who did them in. 」

End of c202
On apprend que Keigo accepte d'héberger Ikkaku en échange il le protège de l'alankar...
aahahah trop fort
Kurodo
Vizard

Message par Kurodo »

xeolinh a écrit :On apprend que Keigo accepte d'héberger Ikkaku en échange il le protège de l'alankar...
aahahah trop fort
Ils vont sûrement devenir potes !!
Et Ikkaku sera le sensei de Keigo pour développer ses pouvoirs
Et Hop, Keigo va direct dans la 11ème division :lol: :lol: :arrow:
********** Lisez Claymore *********
Mairut
Capitaine de la 4ème division

Message par Mairut »

lé parti ou l'autre tappette de pote a ikkaku ?
^^

Message par ^^ »

a auchan sans doute s acheter du gel, sinon il doit etre dans le coin
dcn
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par dcn »

Mairut a écrit :lé parti ou l'autre tappette de pote a ikkaku ?
moi je suis persuadé que yumichika est plus fort que ikkaku mais il veut pas le vexer :)

Sinon j'avais lu sur un autre forum que byakuya avait debarqué sur terre mais je vien de voir les images et c'est du n'importe quoi!
Mairut
Capitaine de la 4ème division

Message par Mairut »

z'on juste vu l'image de byakuya
il l'on juste pas pris dans le contexte
comme mon idiot de ptit frère d'ailleur
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Eh oui,
on parle juste de lui c'est tout :lol:
C'est Chappy qui raconte comment Byakuya a voulu protéger Rukia et faire en sorte qu'elle soit pas officier :lol:
kiminari01
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par kiminari01 »

me suis fait avoir aussi :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
par contre il pert pas le nord ikkaku lui proposer pendant le combat mdrrrrrr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
leodji_sama
Etudiant Shinigami 1ere année

Message par leodji_sama »

salut tous le monde .je viens vous annoncer que le/la raw est sorti:
http://jump.jojohot.com/rqqb/2005/bleac ... age_01.htm

les images sont petites et la qualité moyenne meme pour un jojohot.
c'est mon cadeau de bienvenue ^^

arrivé de grimjow et combat avec ikkaku
^^

Message par ^^ »

thx c gentil
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

compressé dans un rar et uploadé... Lien dans le premier post... Vivement la semaine prochaine pour le 203 :lol:
Algent
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Algent »

qualité vraiment horrible mais merci ^^. c'est la version jojo mais encore en raw car c'est du jap dessus donc faut s'attendre a mieu d'ici demain :)
Leonheart
Arrancar Numéro 20

Message par Leonheart »

pas mal ce chapitre meme s'il ne se passe rien :lol:
Mais cote mise en scene c'est toujours au top 8)

Dommage qu'on ait plus droit a de vrai couves dans ces derniers chapitres :?
et vivement le 203 : :)
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Merci pour la raw, déjà que la qualité est bien pourri il faut qu'ils rajoutent leurs gros texte en rouge :/...

Sinon c'est vrai que le chap est moins énorme que d'habitude (suffit de regarder le nb de page du topic ) mais ça reste un bon chap :D

Edrad a pas l'air super fort, Ikkaku va peut-être le battre seul. C'est chiant, à cause de la victoire éclair de Rukia on sait toujours pas si les arrancar peuvent utiliser le shikai...
Répondre