[SPOILERS]Bleach 184 [RAW]

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
xeolinh
Primero Espada

[SPOILERS]Bleach 184 [RAW]

Message par xeolinh »

Vertical: Ragged Kon. Once he asked Ishida to fix him up, ... he has become really cute!

Uryuu: ---...
Uryuu: ... Perfect...!

Kon: How is this perfect, bastard!?
Kon: What, you meant it looks lame!? Huh!?
Uryuu: Ugh.

Kon: Who told you to make me so fancy!? I told you to fix me to the original state, damnit!!
Uryuu: Tha-that's my "arrangement"...! Ugh.
Kon: I'm saying that's just unnecessary!!
Kon: Look! You made my mane lace, so now I'm a spirit of lace!!
Ichigo: ...

----- 235445_Ed
(Ichigo): ... I guess I'll just keep quiet...
Kon: But well, even then, my special cuteness is not lost for even a bit!!
Kon: Hwa ha ha ha ha!!
(Ichigo): that back of his head looks just like Quincy...

Uryuu: ... Fuu.

Uryuu: Now, you don't have any more complaint, do you?

Uryuu: Well then, I'll get going.
Ichigo: Ah!
Ichigo: Wait a minute, Ishida...

Uryuu: ?
Uryuu: What?

-----
Orihime: I think he doesn't want you guys to know about it, Kurosaki-kun...
{Ichigo remembers Orihime's word}
Ichigo: Ah, no... Sorry, it's nothing.
Uryuu: ... What? You're acting strange.
{Uryuu leaves Ichigo's house}
(Ichigo): ... I realized it by spying on his spiritual pressure for the first time after Inoue told me...
(Ichigo): Ishida... He lost the Quincy's ability---...

BLEACH 184. HUSH

Vertical: The incident approaches quietly. So shhhhhhh!

Hirako: My name writes as flat feet's flat (hira),
Hirako: Onono Imoko's ko (child), // Onono Imoko is a famous Japanese politician in ancient Japan (600s). It's a guy.
Hirako: Genuine phimosis's genuine (shin),

Hirako: and Karashi Mentaiko's ko (child). // Karashi Mentaiko = cod roe flavored with red pepper sauce.
Hirako: Niiiiice to meet ya.
Ochi: Heeeeey.
Ochi: Hirako-kun, Hirako-kun.
Ochi: You write it back way!

Hirako: Don't ya think I wrote 'em good? // He speaks in Osaka accent, same as Gin.
Hirako: I'm good at being reverse. // In Japanese, upside down and reverse order has same word.
Ochi: Oh yeah?
Ochi: Then, why don't you introduce everything about youself1?
(Ichigo): ... I heard from Ukitake that Ishida fought Kurotsuchi, the captain of 12th division.
(Ichigo): Probably that was the time he used up his spiritual pressure so much that it resulted him to lose his Quincy power... Meaning, he lost his power because he went Soul Society, huh...
{Orihime worryingly stares at Ichigo as he think.}

Ochi: Wooosh! Then, your seat is back of this row!
Hirako: Aye aye~. You're my neighbor. Be my friend, okay, Kurosaki-kun?
Ichigo: Hmmm? Oh... yeah. Sure thin...

{ASP rings}
Ichigo: Wuoooo!? Sorry, Ochi-san!! Bathroom!!
Ochi: Whaaat!? Kurosaki, again!? He-hey, wait, Kurosaki!!!
Hirako: ...
Chad: ... Sorry. Hard to describe... but he's like that.
Hirako: Ah, no, don't worry about it...
Hirako: He's just as I thought.

{Ichigo's room at night}
Kon: Noooooo waaay!!! I don't want this life any more!!!
Kon: I want to go out---!! I want to communicate with hot babes!!
Ichigo: ... Shut up. Don't whine, Yuzu and them will hear you.
Kon: How could I not whine!?
Kon: If you keep me locked up, I'll sue you for violating stuffed animal's rights!
Kon: I'll even pull out your butt hairs! // Not sure.
Kon: Ah... Now that I think about it, I was in heaven when I was in your body...
Kon: It's your reputation that I was lowering by peeking and flipping girls' skirts...
Kon: I didn't have to worry about aaaanything.

Ichigo: Bastard... Don't tell me you've really done all those...
Ichigo: All those criminal acts...

Kon: I didn't have any problem when Nee-san was here back then!!
Kon: Nee-san, come baaaack!!

Ichigo: Don't be so persistent. Forget it, just be quiet and go sleep!

{ASP rings}

Ichigo: ... Ooooh... Finally I'm used to the sound now.
Ichigo: Yup!

{Ichigo grabs ASP and becomes Shinigami}

Kon: Ooop!!

{Ichigo press ASP against Kon. Gikon-gan comes out, and Ichigo puts it in his real body}
Ichigo: Well then. Behave yourself until I come home!
Ichigo: Don't you ever go wild, okay!?

{Kon grins and}
Kon: Roger, sir (music) Have fun~ (music)

{Ichigo finishes off Hollow}
Ichigo: Woosh, I guess it's enough now.

Kurumadani: Aaaaaah!!! Wha... What are you!?
Kurumadani: Such a suspicious guy, wearing Shinigami cloth and all other stuff!! // It can be Kurumaya, Shaya, Kurumadani, etc. Don't know yet.

Ichigo: ... Who're you?

Kurumadani: Eh? M-me!?
Kurumadani: My name is Kurumaya Zen'nosuke!!
Kurumadani: I am an elite Shinigami who is assigned to take care of this area instead of Miss Kuchiki Rukia, who were arrested for some crime!!
Kurumadani: Are you scared of me now!?

Ichigo: Kurosaki Ichigo!!
Ichigo: I'm an acting Shinigami!
Ichigo: Here, the acting permit!

Kurumadani: ... Wha...!?

Kurumadani: What is that!? Acting permit!? I've never seen nor heard of it!!
Ichigo: ... What is this?
Ichigo: It doesn't help me at all...

-----
{Hirako appears behind Ichigo with his sword drawn. Hirako attacks Ichigo suddenly, but Ichigo catches it with Zangetsu.}
Ichigo: Bastard... Hirako...!?
Ichigo: Is that... a Zanpaku-tou!? Who the heck are you!?
Hirako: Shhsh! Don't make any fuss, Kurosaki Ichigo.
Hirako: You, a guy with high spiritual pressure, shouldn't make any fuss so easily.
Hirako: It'll echo all over the world and you'll be noticed.
Ichigo: Be noticed...? By whom?
Hirako: ... "By whom," you say? ... You...

Hirako: don't even know about that unless I tell you?
Hirako: Idiot.
{Scene changes and Hollow appears behind Uryuu.}

Ishida: !

{Scene changes again and Kon sneaks out of the house}
Kon: Whoa!?

Kon: W-what sound was that...?
Kon: Scared heck outta me... I thought Ichigo noticed me...

Kon: ... Well!
Kon: Even if it's a night, it's an outing I've longed for (music)
Kon: I'll enjoy my short youth!!

Kon: Bad things!?
Kon: I won't do it~!!
{Kon runs}

----- 235138_Ed
{Sky breaks into two and GF appears. GF stares at Kon}

GF: ... Korosaki...
GF: ... Ichigo...!

Dialog: Hollows that approaches to Ishida... and Kon! And we've seen this mask somewhere---!?

Continue to the next issue.
Next issue: Abrupt development! Shuddering/horrible battle! Who is the guy appeared in the middle of the scene...!?

Preview: What is the real power of huge Hollow that appeared!? And Kurosaki house will be!?
News: There will eb more than 50 character that appear in GBA.
News: New ending theme from July is HAPPY PEOPLE by Skoop On Somebody.
News: A gift for purchasing the first edition that will be on sale on July 6 is Bleach Character file Vol. 2.

Comment by Mayuri-sama (spoiler teller): As for relationship between Gin and Hirako... Since their Zanpaku-tou's sword guard's shapes are different, so probably they just both speak in Osaka dialect.
Dernière modification par xeolinh le 23 juin 2005, 17:55, modifié 2 fois.
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Merci :D

Il a l'air de se passer beaucoup de truc dans ce chapitre, je trouve que les evenements se précipitent un peu trop vite.

Le gars (Hirako) est un shinigami et il a l'air de vouloir aider Ichigo finalement. Kon et Ishida sont dans la merde...je m'attendais vraiment pas à ce que Grand Fisher revienne aussi tôt :shock:

Ca met vraiment l'eau à la bouche tout ça, vite le raw !!!
Alucard
Shinigami 15eme siège
Localisation : A la fac de l'insignifiant comparé, etudie l'Avunculogratulation Mécanique

Message par Alucard »

oui trop choses en même temps. Il semble que fisher arrive en tout dernier donc on le verra la semaine prochain. L'autre gars est un shinigami et la façon qu'il a de marcher en l'air est facile pour un shinigami qui a quelques pouvoirs donc...
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

Un excellent chapitre qui s'annonce, on voit même le shinigami qui remplacait Rukya dans le chapitre spécial du tome 10 ^^

Sinon, le nouveau personnage, un shinigami ? oui il a un sabre, mais il doit-etre puissant, alors pourquoi ne l'a-t-on pas vu dans l'arc de soul society peut-etre parceque ce n'est pas un shinigami! Surtout qu'il semble etre dans sa forme humaine et pas soul! Il parle des MONDE, mais lesquels, la Terre, La SS, et peut-etre le Paradis, vient-il du paradis?

Sinon on voit le grand fisher, mais son masque à l'air different, et le sabre est-il planté dans lui, où il le porte (comme un hollow shinigamisé).

Je sens qu'une grosse guerre est entrain de se passer au niveau de la SS et du monde des hollow pour le paradis!
keal
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Message par keal »

euh tu dis que c'est facile de marcher dans le ciel pour un shinigami, mais d'après ce que je sais les shinigamis se servent des âmes environantes comme appui, alors que lui il s'accroche au ciel (même la bouteille reste sur place et l'eau ne tombe pas)
ce n'est donc pas un shinigami normal. bon il me tarde le raw!!!
Alucard
Shinigami 15eme siège
Localisation : A la fac de l'insignifiant comparé, etudie l'Avunculogratulation Mécanique

Message par Alucard »

ça c'est clair mais bon c'est vrai qu'il a une façon de marcher qui est proche de celle de chinmei pour ceux qui lisent Samurai deeper kyo... j'éspère que ça sera un peu le même caractère ça serait marrant. >> caractère peace and love mais un gros sadique ^^
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

ET voila le raw du qualité assez médiocre
http://shonenjump.free.fr/Bleach.zip
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Excellent chapitre comme d'habitude ^^

On dirait bien que Grand Fisher s'est shinigamisé, il a un zanpakuto (c'est peut-être un simple sabre mais ça m'étonnerais) et il arrive à enlever son masque sur Terre alors qu'il pouvait faire ça que dans le monde des hollow je crois.
Ca sent la fin pour Ishida, à moins qu'il se fasse sauver par Chad, Inoue ou Ichigo.
Arkel
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Message par Arkel »

Le sourire du nouveau me fait vraiment penser à Ichimaru (si ça se trouve il est juste un peu cinglé). Me demande si la prof fait partie du "complot" aussi, ce qui expliquerai pourquoi elle dit jamais rien à Ichigo et compagnie.
J'espère qu'Ishida s'en sortira (à la rigueur blessé) parce que c'est un perso que j'aime beaucoup ^^...Vous croyez pas qu'il va mourir quand même?! :shock:
mistik
Shinigami 10eme siège

Message par mistik »

halalala encore de grands combats qui s'annonces!! mais quand auront-'ils enfin la paix??? je les plein moi^^
non sérieux, je pense qu'il y a du aizen dans l'air!! déja un halow signigamisé... en tout cas l'histoire est encore loins d'être fini
wait..and... see...
pour revenir au chapitre, c'est vrai qu'ichida est en mauvaise posture... a-t'il retrouvé ses pouvoirs?
Le stade ultime de la parole, c'est le silence...
Alucard
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Alucard »

mmm on dirait que j'avais raison a propos du perso du début c'etait aizen qui enguelait grand fisher quand celui ci avait perdu le combat contre ichigo et c'est surement lui aussi qui faisait tarder son arrestation. Mais alors il est méchant ou gentil le nouveau ??
Naruto94
Etudiant Shinigami 2eme année

Message par Naruto94 »

Alucard a écrit :mmm on dirait que j'avais raison a propos du perso du début c'etait aizen qui enguelait grand fisher quand celui ci avait perdu le combat contre ichigo et c'est surement lui aussi qui faisait tarder son arrestation. Mais alors il est méchant ou gentil le nouveau ??
Si tu regardes bien, les bulles son diriger vers le hollow qui le répars
..::Chez nous bah nous on s'fait pas la bise, c'est juste une poignée de main qu'on dirige vers la poitrine::..
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Arkel a écrit :Le sourire du nouveau me fait vraiment penser à Ichimaru (si ça se trouve il est juste un peu cinglé). Me demande si la prof fait partie du "complot" aussi, ce qui expliquerai pourquoi elle dit jamais rien à Ichigo et compagnie.
J'espère qu'Ishida s'en sortira (à la rigueur blessé) parce que c'est un perso que j'aime beaucoup ^^...Vous croyez pas qu'il va mourir quand même?! :shock:
Après réfléxion je pense pas qu'il va mourir, il a encore son grand-père à venger après tout. Ce qui est sûr c'est qu'il pourra pas s'en tirer tout seul, le hollow qui l'attaque a pas l'air d'être un rigolo.
ScaryWorld
Etudiant Shinigami 1ere année

Message par ScaryWorld »

Déjà, je comprends mieux la sortie récente du DVD du Shonen avec l'épisode spécial, plus fidèle au manga, avec GF.

Du Aizen dans l'air, c'est quasi certain. Pour moi Hirako fait clairement allusion au paradis (et peut être un chouilla de SS mais je doute). Ichigo s'est fait remarqué par Aizen & co, de plus ils savent qu'il a Urahara derrière lui -la personne qui a inventé ce qu'ils ont "eu tant de mal" à récupèrer ... bref une fois arrivés à leur QG, Aizen & co ont dûs prendre des mesures.

GF aurait-il un sabre à cause de -j'ai_oublié_le_nom- qu'à fabriqué Uraha? Fort probable (enfin j'pense que beaucoup s'en doute déjà :p).
GIn1666
Etudiant Shinigami 1ere année

Message par GIn1666 »

vous vous foulez pas trop pour traduire le 184 hein
Répondre