Bleach 221 : Let Eat The World's End (chap out)

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Bleach 221 : Let Eat The World's End (chap out)

Message par xeolinh »

http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread. ... e=99&pp=10

En gros, un flashback entre ichigo et kenpachi, puis ichigo frappe shirosaki qui devient noir et disparait. Avant de s'en aller, il avertit ichigo de qqch.
Le chapitre se termine lorsque ichigo revient dans le monde réelle.

http://zxscans.free.fr/bleachsoul/221.zip
Bleach c221 - Let's Eat The World's End

(Ichigo opens his eyes, and sees before him the familiar scenery of his own Inner World.)

Ichigo:...Where the --?...Here...?

(Ichigo tries to rise, but barely has time to dodge a sword thrusted at his face.)

Ichigo:Uoooooah!?

Kenpachi:Finally, looks like your eyeballs snapped back into focus.

Ichigo:Kenpachi...!? Why are you here...? What on earth is this...hey!?

(Kenpachi flings up his sword onto his shoulder.)

Kenpachi:"Kenpachi," eh...? What is that...? Why, I'm just... murdering bastard simply looking for my next kill!!

(At that, Kenpachi shakes loose the sword in Ichigo's gut and tries to cut downward. Ichigo catches the blade.)

Ichigo:Wh...What...what in the hell!?

Translator's Note: What in the hell, indeed. It seems that during his duel with Anti-Ichigo, he blacked out after he began reconverting the Zanpakutou in his stomach back to a Shinigami power base. This entire sequence is an account of what Ichigo's experiencing during that momentary blackout. Apparently when Anti-Ichigo brought up the idea of a killer instinct, Ichigo appropriately recalled and is reliving his experience with Zaraki, who fought with similar ideals in mind.

(Ichigo removes the sword and puts some distance between them.)

Ichigo:What are you talking about?!! Aren't you Kenpachi!? Didn't our fight end well enough for you?!!

Kenpachi:... it ended? Well, I guess it did. The fight itself may have been great, but the fact is that both of us are still alive.

Ichigo:Every time you fought, you always said you did it for a reason!!

Kenpachi: Reason, for this? This is a brawl... all you need are good conditions, Ichigo. That's all a fight-seeking bastard needs.

Ichigo:...The hell...is this...?

Kenpachi: You're a power-hungry freak! Isn't that what people say, Ichigo!? Out of all those seeking more power, there isn't a single person who hasn't turned down picking fights! Don't you need combat in order to increase your ability!? Don't you need greater levels of skill to keep fighting!? That's how it's always been understood to be!

Kenpachi: This is the one concept you must understand, we were born with this attached to us, it has shaped itself into our calling in life!! You have to keep searching out more battles! Ichigo!! Use that instinct inside yourself to find them, you dumb bastard. それ以外に方法は無えからだ、力を手にする為にはな。

Kenpachi:Fight on, Ichigo!! Obtain the power which that thing now controls, take up your sword, and cut it down! それ以外に道は無え!!てめえの前にも、後ろにもな。一護!!!

Translator's Note: It's interesting to note that Zaraki is speaking for what Zangetsu stood for in the past. The illusion's words are more vulgar than the old man's, but the message at the end is parallel to Zangetsu's when Ichigo first gained his powers. Maybe... this is Zangetsu's spirit speaking through an appropriate mouthpiece, a visage of Zaraki?

(Kenpachi's words on fighting instinct becomes louder and louder. The kanji for "battle" fills the subsequent panels.)

(Eventually, Ichigo's consciousness returns to his current situation with the his hand grasping his stomach. Ichigo pulls out the now totally black sword and looks up at it in respect with eyes glowing white with power. He then turns to face Anti-Ichigo.)

Anti-Ichigo:Che.

(Instantly, Ichigo's sword penetrates through Anti-Ichigo's stomach.)

Anti -Ichigo:--...Damn...somehow it looks like the freak...had a little bit more left in the tank... You had the instinct in ya, to see this fight out...

(Anti-Ichigo's attire changes from white to black.)

Anti -Ichigo:...Well in hindsight, I at least got to knock you on your ass... For the time being, I'll have to recognize you as the king around here. ...But never forget, that both of us just have as much claim over who gets to be the king and who gets to be the horse. If there's even the smallest of openings, I'm gonna be seeing your sorry face again, and next time I'm going to take your skull and crush it underfoot!!

(As he begins to dissolve, Anti-Ichigo places one last grasp on the sword.)

Anti-Ichigo :...Consider this as a bit of forewarning. If you still don't have what it takes to truly harness my power, the next time I show up... your death is most definitely assured!!!

Translator's Note: Did anyone else think this was a lame way for the Hollow to bow out of the fight?

(At that, Anti-Ichigo explodes in a cloud of energy.)

(The scene returns to the real world.)

(A crack opens up on Masked Ichigo's left shoulder, and the limb explodes in a similar fashion. It opens its eyes and sees Hirako's countenance.)

Translator's Note: No word if Ichigo's arm returned to being a Shinigami limb or not. Presumably, it's a now a stump.

Fanning: What does the conclusion of this internal strugle portend!?

End of c221
Dernière modification par xeolinh le 06 avr. 2006, 17:22, modifié 7 fois.
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Ca vient de la même source que d'habitude, donc il y a pas de raisons que ce soit un faux normalement. Je suis content que le combat se termine enfin, Kubo reste fidèle à ses habitudes en ne les faisant pas durer trop longtemps.
several
Shinigami 4eme siège

Message par several »

je sais que c'est pas le topic pour mais quelqu'un peut me dire pourquoi souvent je vois des points d'interrogation au lieu de script .

sinon content que sa se produise ainsi maintenant j'espere que le scenario va se mettre en route rapidement. Toutefois je souhaite que ichigo va subir un entrainement meme si on le voit pas je veux qu'il devienne plus fort et ne se contente pas du getsuga.
Belgarionbl
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Belgarionbl »

Ce qui m'intrigue, c'est surtout le "flash back" avec Kenpaichi...

J'aimerai bien savoir de quoi ils ont parlé tous les deux...

Les cachotiers ^^

Peut-être qu'il lui a dévoilé son secret... Comment maitriser son envie meurtrière, qui serait Shirosaki pour Ichigo...
Belga/Ilaldo/Deamarus
Deamarus/Nain Palouf/Medivh
Cliquez ici ou
grout
Shinigami 10eme siège

Message par grout »

c'est en japonais c'est normal pour les points d'intérrogation ..

c'est assez byzarre quand meme le chapitre, j'ai hate de le voir
nom d'une pastèque qui n'aime pas les steaks !
GroutHammeren !
^^
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par ^^ »

intriguant ce flash back !
Cr@zyMonkey
Shinigami 10eme siège

Message par Cr@zyMonkey »

Merci Xeo,

Franchement si je revois mon Perso ( Zaraki Kenpachi of course !!! ) , pour moi c'est un magnifique chapitre lol sa présence me suffit en plus si il aide Ichigo c'est parfait .

Sinon je kifferai bien qu'Ichigo aprenne une nouvelle technique pour ne pas trop se répéter :lol: , Bah Wait and See quant à savoir si ces infos sont véridiques ou pas :?:
several
Shinigami 4eme siège

Message par several »

Sans pour autant vouloir me lancer dans des théorie foireuse c'est vrai qu'en matiere d'instinct combativité mise a part dark c'est zaraki qui est l'exemple maintenant j'espere que ce flash back est une scene que l'on a jamais vu sa serait bien mais bon wait and see.
Leonheart
Arrancar Numéro 20

Message par Leonheart »

On voit souvent Kenpachi en flash back dernierement (enfin 2 fois 8) ) mais je veux le voir en vrai moi!!!
Belgarionbl
Shinigami 15eme siège

:oops: Zaraki en vrai avec son Bankai :oops:
En combat avec Hitsu maitrisant à fond le sien :oops:

M'enfin, je dis vague la, dsl 8)

Mais, rien ne nous dit que c'est un flash back...On sait juste qu'il y a une discussion avec Zaraki :P (même si le flash back est la solution la plus probable :D )
Belga/Ilaldo/Deamarus
Cliquez ici ou
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Apparment c'est le peu de zangetsu qui reste en ichigo qui se déguise en kenpachi pour le motiver (henge no jutsu) à trouver de la force, l'instinct, etc...
Belgarionbl
Shinigami 15eme siège

Suis d'acc avec Xeo :P
Surement que ça devait etre pour lui impossible d'apparaitre sous sa forme naturelle, car cela devait lui demander trop de "puissance" (vu qu'il est contrôlé par Shirosaki).

Donc il apparait sous la forme de la personne la plus à même de le motiver pour se battre, Kenpaichi :roll:
Belga/Ilaldo/Deamarus
Cliquez ici ou
Leonheart
Arrancar Numéro 20

Message par Leonheart »

:lol:

Exellent je m'attendais pas a ca!
Ca me plait beaucoup en tout cas parce qu'en lisant le 220 Dark m'avait fais pensé a Kenpachi avec cet envie et l'amour des batailles 8)
Dernière modification par Leonheart le 29 mars 2006, 23:58, modifié 2 fois.
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

C'est vrai que c'est très probable mais je suis pas vraiment convaincu pour l'instant. Je sais pas pourquoi mais comme la semaine dernière, j'ai l'impression que c'est un fake...avec les images et une meilleur trad ça devrait aller mieux.
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

voila le script entier : http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php ... 97.new#new

En gros, Ichigo doit se battre à la kenpachi :lol: :lol: :lol:
Répondre