Bleach 290 : The Broken mask (mini raw jojo + résumé)

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Bleach 290 : The Broken mask (mini raw jojo + résumé)

Message par matt »

Nell a de gros lolos !!!!!

Bleach 290 -The Broken Mask-

Thanks to Drake from Pantip <33

Ichigo and Orihime were stunned by Nnoitra’s words about Nell. Seeing their shocked faces, Nnoitra smirked evilly and made sarcasm at them. “Such a fool. You’re tricked to carry such a dangerous one around”

“n..no that’s not true.. ” is the answer from Nell “Nell’s not an Espada…”

Her rejection upset Nnoitra that he glared at her face and asked what she’s joking for. But Nell’s reaction only made him suspect even more.

“Did she lose her memory?” The 5th Espada muttered to himself.

“I..I..I..didn’t forget…” Nell still insisted “Nell…wasn’t an Espada…”

Nnoitra was very angry at her insisting remark. He walked toward her with evil intention and rose his foot over Nell’s head. “I didn’t see you only a while, but you already changed into another annoying bitch” After his word ended, He intend to trample her head.

However, Ichigo charged in between them and used the back of his left hand to stop Nnoitra’s assault.

“Ichigo…” creied Nell.

“…Believe me…Nell wasn’t trick you anything…”

“Of course!” Ichigo answered without any hesitations.

“You never deceive us!” He turned his face to look at Nell with a smile. “Don’t worry Nell, we…”

Before he’d end his sentence, Nnoitra kicked him in his cheek. The kick sent Ichigo flied back to the same spot.

“Hnh!!” Nnoitra smiled again “It looks like you really lost your memory. But, never mind. As your head’s banged like that, it isn’t strange at all if you did lose it”

The last part of his word triggered something inside Ichigo “Wait, you said...bang her head...? ”

The Spoon Espada glared at Ichigo. His smile’s still on his face before he answered “Yes”

His hand grasped Nell’s head and lifted her up over his own head. “I’m the one who bang this bitch’s head.”

“Stop it!!!” Ichigo screamed and charged at Nnoitra immediately. The Espada saw his attack and used his weapon to halt it accurately. Before his body collapsed, Ichigo’d managed to attack Nnoitra’s left shoulder

However, his sword can not do any damages to the 5th strongest Espada of Las Noches.

Nnoitra kicked Ichigo to the place far away from his spot. Even though Ichigo was completely torn up, his eyes still stared at Nnoitra firmly.

“….release her…”

“I tell you I’ll bang your head later” The Spoon Espada answered as if it’s nothing “and then I’ll throw you out of Las Noches”

“I told you to release her!!!” Ichigo insisted firmly

“Shut the hell up!!!” Shouted Nnoitra angrily

Ichigo started to attack him again, but the Espada lifted Nell’s body to shield himself as if to challenge Ichigo to cut her. As when Ichigo stopped short…Nnoitra use his weapon to hit Ichigo’s abdomen. His body collapsed on the ground.

Nnoitra throw Nell’s body away like a trash before he walked toward Ichigo. He grasped Ichigo’s right arm and lifted him up.

“I really hate those who can’t even beat me, but try to attack me like this…” Nnoitra muttered while he’s gripping Ichigo’s arm with his both hands “Lets make it end fast, Shinigami.”

The Espada crushed his opponent’s arm strongly. Ichigo’s scream hurt Nell who’s thrown away from the fight.

“Ichigo…Ichigo…Ichigo…Ichigo…!!!” Nell cried out loud, but The Spoon Espada didn’t even bother.

Her heart was torn between the feeling that she want to help Ichigo who’s kind to her and the feeling of fear which her instinct stop her from doing anything. Her mind was oppressed with these feelings that she reached her limit

“BANG!!!”

The sound of explosion distracted Nnoitra from torturing Ichigo. He’s surprised with what he’d seen in front of him. There was a woman sitting in the place where the sound came from. Only the scar on her face and her mask could be recognized that she was Nell.
Dernière modification par matt le 06 sept. 2007, 21:02, modifié 1 fois.
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

LOOOOOOOOOL
Enorme !!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haru
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par Haru »

Oui je savais que Kubo lui ferait des gros seins :lol: :lol:
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

J'aurais du parier :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Wow, on s'y attendait pas du tout :lol: :lol:

Je veux que Yachiru nous fasse la même chose !
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

Par contre elle a des cuisses énooooooooormes !
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

matt a écrit :Par contre elle a des cuisses énooooooooormes !

MDRRRRRR

Les cuisses aussi c'est bon :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'est décidé, Je vais bouffer des cuisses de poulets ce soir xD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bon vivement un petit résumé ou spoiler pour savoir ce qu'il se passe quand même dans ce chap :D
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Ce que tu peux être difficile. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Je parie qu'elle va apprendre à Ichigo à maitriser son masque. Et celui-ci va évoluer comme celui qu'on voit sur le cover du chap précédent 8)
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

xeolinh a écrit :

Je parie qu'elle va apprendre à Ichigo à maitriser son masque. Et celui-ci va évoluer comme celui qu'on voit sur le cover du chap précédent 8)

Sérieux sa cuisse est aussi large que son torse :shock:

Quoi ? j'ai rien d'autre à dire ? bah quoi à part l'image on a pas grand chose à se mettre sous la dent !

J'espere que le chapitre ne se termine pas sur Nell aux gros Lolos ! qu'on la voit bien sous tout les angles ! :banane: :banane: :banane:
Rad-G
Etudiant Shinigami 5eme année

Message par Rad-G »

Une image et pas n'importe laquelle, elle arrive quand dans le chapitre? Histoire de savoir si il y aura un minimum d'explications ^ ^

De toute façon, ça lui pendait au nez depuis 2 chapitres au moins
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

matt a écrit :
xeolinh a écrit :

Sérieux sa cuisse est aussi large que son torse :shock:

Quoi ? j'ai rien d'autre à dire ? bah quoi à part l'image on a pas grand chose à se mettre sous la dent !

J'espere que le chapitre ne se termine pas sur Nell aux gros Lolos ! qu'on la voit bien sous tout les angles ! :banane: :banane: :banane:

LOOOL
Sous tous les angles, mais quel pervers celui-là :lol: :lol: :lol:
L'empêche qu'avec de telles cuisses, je veux bien voir comment c'est derrière :D :lol: :lol:
Dernière modification par D-kon le 05 sept. 2007, 21:19, modifié 1 fois.
sliders_alpha
Etudiant Shinigami 4eme année

Re: Bleach 290 (une image)

Message par sliders_alpha »

matt a écrit :
Nell a de gros lolos !!!!!

hey hey, je l'avais bien dis 8) par contre je sais pas si c'est l'image mais elle a pas l'air canon
poussiere j'etais, poussiere je serais
Algent
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Algent »

C'est peut être un angle à la fish eye ou alors kubo aurai decidé de transformer le kawai en dinde :cry:

en tout cas au chap suivant une tête va sauter je pense :D
kibamaru
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par kibamaru »

mais nan, il a joué a street fighter et il a été inspiré par les cuisse de chun li
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

kibamaru a écrit :mais nan, il a joué a street fighter et il a été inspiré par les cuisse de chun li

Ce qui veut dire que Nell est une spécailiste des coups de pieds 8) 8)

Shootage de Noitora et/ou de ichigo en perspective 8) 8)
Répondre