Bleach 300 : Curse Named Love

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Bleach 300 : Curse Named Love

Message par xeolinh »

mdr on dirait une ballerine avec une robe horrible. En tout cas, ce perso n'a aucune classe même en resureccion
Dernière modification par xeolinh le 16 nov. 2007, 13:24, modifié 2 fois.
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

PTDR, ah ouais, vivement que Byakuya le crève celui là :lol: :lol: :lol:
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

J'attend de voir la HQ, mais sinon ce perso à la release la plus moche, même le 9 n'était pas aussi moche !
kibamaru
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par kibamaru »

comment il est trop ridicule, en dirait qu'il sort d'un dessin animé pour enfant de 3-4 ans, en dirait une danseuse étoile dans une citrouille

y avait ça aussi, apres faut voir si c'est vrai
-Hanatarō shows up (but not on scene.)

-Xomari releases (ブルヘリア) Buruheria (this maybe?)

-A pattern/design appears on Byakuya's foot. It seems with that pattern/design attached to his foot, Xomari can control it. Whatever Buruheria sees, it can control. Xomari even makes Byakuya aim at Rukia.

-Hanatarō shows up to where Byakuya is currently in trouble. Byakuya tells him to retreat because he can assure him he will get caught up in this fight.
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Et un script plus complet

[spoiler]
花太郎走るとこから始まる。
Hanatarou hurries along
花太郎『はっはっはっはっ(息切れ)ひ…ひどいなぁ朽木隊長…
Hana: huhuhuhuh (losing breathe) that cruel Kuchiki taichou…
着いた途端に瞬歩で消えちゃうんだもん…
He arrives just in time to see him disappear with shunpo
僕ちゃんと出発前に「瞬歩使えないんで…」って言ったのに。(ここで花太郎転ぶ)』
I told him I couldn’t shunpo before we left (Hana falls over)
場面は変わり白哉
Scene changes to Byakuya
黒人『奢っている?私が?何故そう思うのです?貴方は敵だが隊長格だ。
Zomari: I’d go easy on you? Me? Why would you think that? You are a captain class enemy.
私は貴方を自分と同格と考え、その様に振る舞っているつもりです。私の心に奢りなどない。』
We are similar in rank and this situation, I won’t be taking this lightly. To go easy on you isn’t an option.
白哉『破面が…この私と自らと同格と考える…それ自体が既に奢りだと言っている』
Bya: Arrancar..to consider yourself equal with me, it is already too late for saying such things.
黒人『成程…どうやら、傲岸不遜(ごうがんふそん)が貴方の性分な様だ。いいでしょう。
Zomari: Indeed, it seems that it is simply your nature to be arrogant. I guess.
ならば 貴方の不遜そ の身の内まで擦り潰して差し上げましょう。鎮まれ呪眼僧伽(ブルヘリア)
Since it is the case I will crush that body of yours and the arrogance within. Hush (be quiet) Buruheria (perhaps this? link posted by yanniv http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brujeria).
どうしました?攻撃を放つと直感したのに何も起こっていない。それが解せないと言いた気だ。
What did you do? Nothing happened but intuitively you knew an attack had been made. How. you do not understand.
残 念。起こって いますよ。既に。』
Too bad. It has been awakened, it’s already too late.
白哉の左足に模様みたいのが付く。(砕蜂の雀蜂みたいなの)
A pattern has attached itself around Byakuya’s foot. (Kinda like what Soifon does)
黒人『その左足は私の物になりました。』
Zomari: Your left leg now belongs to me.
白哉『な…何だと…』
Bya: Whats going on..
黒人『全ての物には支配権があります。部下は上官の支配下にあり、民衆は王の支配下にあり、
Zomari:Everything has a ruler. The subordinate acts under the superior officers rule, the people are under the kings rule,
雲 は風の支配下
The clouds are under the rule of the wind.
にあり、月光は太陽の支配下にある。我がブルヘリアの能力は、
The moonlight is under control of the sun. The ability of my buruheria,
その目で見つめた物の支配権を奪う能力。私は この力を愛(アモール)と呼んでいます。
allows me to snatch away the rule of anything the eyes can see. I call this power love (amor).
まだ解せないと言いた気だ…。同情しますよ。知恵が浅いと解せない事が多くてお辛いでしょう。
Do you understand yet. My sympathy. It is hard for someone with shallow wisdom to comprehend.
解せなくても
Even if you do not understand
その身で味わえば分かる。さぁ「左足」よ、此方へ。抵抗は無意味です
You can grasp what it means. Now “left leg” go here. Resistance is futile.
貴方の支配は左足へは届かない。さぁ 、もう一歩-----』
Your rule can not reach your left leg. Now another step.
ザン!
Zomg lol!
黒人『ほう。咄嗟に左足の筋肉と健を切りましたか。確かにそれでは動かせない。即断即行。
Zomari: Now should we immediately cut the muscle/sinew in the left leg? Surely it would be impossible to move then. Carry out this order immediately.
素晴 らしい。それ では此方では如何でしょう?』
This is magnificent. Now what can we do next?
倒れているキルアを狙う
He aims at the injured Rukia.
黒人『ほう。片足でもそこまで動けますか。流石は隊長。感服の至りです。』
Zomari: Now you can move on one leg over to her. As one would expect of a captain. An admiral arrival.
白哉『き…貴様…』
Bya: You..came.
花太郎到着
Hanatarou has arrived
白哉『さがっていろ     。』
Bya: Leave here.
花太郎『そ、そうですよね!すぐさがります!ジャマですよね!』
Hana: It seems like, I will go soon enough, this is the intrusion! (put this based on Bya’s line but cos of the katakana I’m not sure, at first I thought he was saying he is Jamaican….anyone?).
白哉『邪魔ではない。目障りだ。』
Bya: This is not an intrusion. You are an eyesore.
花太郎『な………』
Hana: wha…
白哉『もう一度言う。さがっていろ。今の私には…お前を巻き込まずに戦う保証は出来ぬ』
Bya: I will say it again, leave. If you stay I can not guarantee that you will not be hurt during the fight.[/spoiler]
kibamaru

Message par kibamaru »

je sent que ce chap va bien me saoulé, j'aurais préféré la conversation des 2 scientifique félé que celle des 2 mec super arrogant
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

Hanatarou arrive, je comprend pas bien pourquoi il est avec Byak, mais bon sans doute pour guérir Rukia.

Enfin ca va faire plaisir de revoir cette petite tête de con, il me manquait ! Et bya va surement nous faire un bankai, vu sa phrase de fin !
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Sympa, Hanatarou is back, des images et scripts si tôt cette semaine en plus trop bon :)

Bon, la semaine prochaine Bankai de byakuya ou bien Kenpachi vs Noitora, on verra bien ^^
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Jespère qu'à un moment donné Hanatarô va sortir son shikai, ça peut être très marrant. Enfin je pense plutôt que Byakuya va sortir une nouvelle forme de son bankai et l'espada pourra faire son ballet en enfer :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Image, cte release de merde. Xeo a raison, on dirait une ballerine :lol:

Je pense qu'Hana est avec Byakuya parce que Bya avait pas de vice-capitaine pour l'accompagner, et un guérisseur, ça peut toujours servir. Hanatarou a aussi sûrement insister pour venir sauver Rukia.
Otaku

Message par Otaku »

hahahah :lol:
ca doit etre une release qui a pour but de faire mourir de rire Byakuya.

Trop ridicule
Pour sauver un arbre, manger un castor!
Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

C'est le 300ème châpitre, pour fêter ça Zomari a sorti la tenue de soirée :D

Sympa de revoir Hanatarô, à croire que la SS voulait s'en débarasser...
ImageImageImage
Mugen
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Mugen »

XPLDR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On aurait un remake des années folles ? XD

Ce qui est le plus marrant c'est le coté sérieux que garde ce cher Jean-Marie :wink: Je me demande s'ils vont pas exploiter le ridicule de la situation pour un shinigami Zukan avec un Byakuya qui se retient à fond ou qui largue une belle débilité tout en gardant la classe :?:

PS :c'est trop ! ahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhah
Soukyan
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Soukyan »

Ben alors Kubo ils sont où tes persos 'Classe' ?
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Chapter begins with Hanatarou running on the way to Aaro’s palace and says Kuchiki Taichou how mean of him to use shuopo even though he knows that Hanatarou couldn’t. Right here, he slips from the ice and fells on his face.
Cuts back to Byakuya, Somari asks Buykuya how he could be considered arrogant when he knows that Byakuya is a captain so he just greeted him appropriately.

“You are just an arrancar but consider you’re on the same level with me. That is considered arrogant.” Says Byakuya .

“Really? Then that arrogance is just a natural habit of yours.” Reply Somari.

Then he says he will destroy this arrogance and releases, “Silence, Brujeria.” With that, his sword bents and turns into something that covers Somari’s body and his eyes are white (you all have seen the released pic).
Somari then points his right hand to Byakuya and suddenly his white eyes turned black. Byakuya uses shunpo and goes behind Somari just to see what he is up to.

Somari then asks Byakuya, “What is wrong? You felt an attack but nothing happen, right? Too bad I have to tell you that something is happening now.”

Then Byakuya fell something wrong with his left foot. He sees that it has a mark of something that resembles like a flower with 8 padels. Somari explains, “Everything in this world as ‘the right to be controlled ‘. Like soldiers are under their commoner, like people are under his king’s, like moonlight is under the Sun’s control, like clouds are under winds and the power of ‘Brujeria’. It’s the power to control everything that these eyes see!”

“I call this power ‘amore’. And you still look like you don’t understand it yet. Same with knowledge; when we don’t understand something, it’s really tough. But something is better to feel than explain. Come here, left leg.”

With that, Byakuya tries to move against Somari’s order but his leg continues to move toward Somari. Somari sees that so he tells Byakuya it’s useless. And before he continues to say anything else, Byakuya uses his sword and cuts his left leg until he is bleeding and the leg suddenly stops moving. Somari compliments Byakuya on this then moves his eyes to Rukia. When Byakuya sees that, he suddenly uses shounpo and goes in front of Rukia. Somari then compliments again that Byakuya just has one leg and still move incredibly fast. But all Byakuya could say is “you….”

Then footsteps are heard and Hanatorou appears and mummbles how Byakuya gets him lost on the way and is surprised to see Rukia at such condition and Byakuya is bleeding.

Byakuya calls Hanatarou and he reply that he knows he’s in the way and he’ll move now. Byakuya says not just in the way, but he is really an annoyance.

“I’ll tell you one last time, leave. I cannot guarantee that you will not get injured.”
Répondre