[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Bleach 305 : The Rising Phoenix

Message par xeolinh »

8)
Dernière modification par xeolinh le 28 déc. 2007, 03:57, modifié 1 fois.
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Mayuri fait un truc énorme héhé 8)
Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

Ouaip, on sait pas quoi mais ça a l'air énorme :P L'a pas l'air content en tout cas...
ImageImageImage
Soukyan
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Soukyan »

Déjà une image :shock: il doit déchiré le chap
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Traduction de ce que Mayrui dit:
百年後まで御機嫌よう

"Have a nice trip to a hundred year after"
8) 8) :lol: :lol:
Mugen
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Mugen »

J'en étais sur ! Utiliser nemu pour survivre à été sa fin :roll: Je parie que mayuri le tuera pas et le gardera en vie pour le faire souffrir..... Un peu comme l'as fait Yomi avec celui qui lui vola la vue dans Yu Yu Hakusho :twisted:
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Quick summary: Szayel gets another title page and has been poisoned by using Nemu to restore himself (it makes 1 second feel like 100 years). Mayuri stabs Szayel with his zanpakutou and therefore Szayel will feel pain for a 100 yrs each second.
C'était prévisible ça 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soukyan
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Soukyan »

Ah ok le gros ownage en faite :)
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

danna :
Bleach 305

Mayuri approaches Nemu
Nemu : My… dee… pest… apo…logies

After Nemu has finished her line, Mayuri turns to face Szayel

Mayuri : Interesting (grin) so, this is all? (It looks like he’s a bit disappointed)

Szayel : …What?

Mayuri : Is this all you have? The perfect rebirth that you just said. Or do you still have other hidden abilities? Eh? Well, It’s ok. It’s nothing to fret about. Don’t show me that miserable face.

Mayuri moves closer to Szayel

Szayel makes Mayuri’s bankai strike back at Mayuri. Maruyi was smashed. Szayel is in a good mood again.

Mayuri’s Bankai melts

Szayel : …Wh…!?

Mayuri : My..My..You think the instrument will harm it's owner? If by any chance it snapped at me, it would only ruin itself.

At this moment, Szayel suddenly feels (looks) creepy. In his eyes, Mayuri is approaching him slowly.

Mayuri : Nemu’s body is always full of poison. So, the person who eats or penetrates her body will be poisoned. This time the poison was prepared at the place you laid your egg. (He shows a bottle) Yet, relax because it’s not such wonderful one. Let’s just say it is a poison for a superman.

Mayuri : You can see swords of the skilled comrades stop in mid air? The sensation of time is lengthening. It’s sort of a rare phenomenon that sharpens the extremity of the sensations you feel. This is a poison that causes it to happen inevitably. In other words, it’s a medicine that makes anyone be able to control the sensation of a superman.

Szayel : (He is speaking too slow to be understood)

Mayuri : You are understating now, Espada. If you use this medicine, even the infant can see a bullet stop in his eye. The person who becomes a superman like you are surely bored by the slowness of the ordinary person like me, aren’t you? Then..

Mayuri drew out his sword.

Mayuri : This is not the great point of this medicine. The sensation’s sharpeness of a mastered person is only a mere second, but with this super-medicine it can empower that result for countless times. One drop of it can be done 25,000 times, but I prepared a special amount for you. Now, you will feel like a second equals a hundred years. In other words, you will see the movement of your surroundings slowly like this for a hundred years by your sharpened senses. How wonderful. Then, compared to the sharp senses, the normal body will fall behind. Transcendently, it’s the sign that the body will be left behind from the sharpened sensation of the perceiving feeling.

Mayuri : Now, feel the pain from my sword go through your heart until your body turns into dust. So then,

Mayuri climax

Mayuri : Goodbye for 100 years.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

Que dire... c'est du Mayuri quoi :lol:
ImageImageImage
rimrim
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par rimrim »

Un peu capilotracté, mais j'adôôôôre !! :D

:roll:

http://rimrim.labrute.fr : OSEZ M'AFFRONTER !!
khromh
Etudiant Shinigami 1ere année

Message par khromh »

Comme quoi, il peut etre exellent ce mayuri. Il a quand même un esprit vicieu parce que prévoir que quelqu'un utiliserait nému, il faut être un peu paranoiaque xD
Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

Bah il sait que ses adversaires sont pas des tendres, que l'un d'eux utilise la faible et désarmée Nemu comme otage était relativement prévisible par un esprit tordu comme le sien en fait :P

Parcequ'il faut bien dire que servir d'otage ou de pion à sacrifier, c'est bien le seul rôle de Nemu dans les combats XD
ImageImageImage
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Le truc que sort Mayuri me rappelle trop l'abilité de base de Gold Experience dans Jojo's. Une fin bien cruelle pour Szayel en tout cas, mais est-ce vraiment la fin pour lui?

Sinon Mayuri a l'air d'en avoir vraiment rien à foutre de Nemu, c'est Kraken qui va être déçu :lol:
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Kanon a écrit : Sinon Mayuri a l'air d'en avoir vraiment rien à foutre de Nemu, c'est Kraken qui va être déçu :lol:
MDR
La relation SM avancée en prend un coup là :lol:
Répondre