Bleach 305 : The Rising Phoenix

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Bleach 305

Szayel : Do you get it now? Kurotsuchi Mayuri

Szayel : I use this ability to create myself in enemy's womb and rebirth in the new body. Phoenix that everyone named it as 'the immortal bird' will burn itself and rebirth again in that flame

Szayel : Do you understand? What I said is the immortality and the perfection are that you aren't being more powerful than death. But it's to accept death in your life's circle, not to avoid from the thing that called 'death'. I, who have repeatedly been reborn and died, are called 'the perfect creature'

Szayel pointed his finger at Mayuri

Szayel : Before me, there is no end that called death. Even if you kill me, I will be reborn again. It's a perfect death. Do you get it? When you can't kill me, the victory won't come to you. Kurotsuchi Mayuri.

Mayuri ignores Szayel and approaches Nemu

Szayel : What's wrong? You are spacey when you see that your subordinate was sucked dry?

Szayel : You seems to be more considerate than I thought. But give up. That girl is now just a dried piece of meat. I'd call it the same as a grilled bacon.

Nemu : My… dee… pest… apo…logies

After Nemu has finished her line, Mayuri turns to face Szayel

Mayuri : Interesting (grin)

Mayuri : Such an interesting ability. You surely have a nice hobby.

Mayuri : So, this is all? (It looks like he’s a bit disappointed)

Szayel : …What?

Mayuri : I suppose this isn't all you have? You even said it's the perfect rebirth. So, do you still have other hidden abilities? Eh? What with that miserable face of yours? It's ok. It's nothing to fret about. Don't be stingy, show me more.

Mayuri moves closer to Szayel

Szayel makes Mayuri’s bankai strike back at Mayuri. Maruyi was smashed. Szayel is in a good mood again.

Szayel : HAHAHAHAHAHA

Szayel : Do you think the thing that eat my body will still be the same? My body will fuse with it and invade to the nervous system. Even though I don't know the spritual element's composition of your Zanpakutou, it will become useless if I can invade to the central system that control the movement. I can control it even if it's your Bankai's release. If you want to curse, then curse at your Bankai that have the body of a living being.

Mayuri’s Bankai explodes

Szayel : …Wh…!?

Mayuri : My..My..the instrument harm it's owner. Do you think it will end easily? If by any chance it snapped at me, it would only ruin itself. I created it that way.

Mayuri : You looks like you don't have any other tactics to show me. Then, it's time for you to become my guinea pig for my new medicine.

Mayuri : Don't worry. Because that medicine was already given to you

At this moment, Szayel suddenly looks creepy. In his eyes, Mayuri is approaching him slowly.

Mayuri : Nemu’s body is always full of poison. So, the person who eats or penetrates her body will be poisoned. This time the poison was prepared at the body you laid your egg. (He shows a bottle) Yet, relax because it’s not such wonderful one. Let’s just say it is a poison for a superman.

Mayuri : In the fight of the skilled fighters, there is a thing called 'it's as if you see the sword stop in mid air', right? The sensation of time is lengthening. It’s sort of a rare phenomenon that sharpens to the extremity of the sensations you feel. This is a poison that causes it to happen inevitably. In other words, it’s a medicine that makes anyone be able to possess the sensation of a superman.

Szayel : (He is speaking too slow to be understood)

Mayuri : You are understanding now, Espada. If you use this medicine, even the infant can see a bullet stop mid air in his eye. The person who becomes a superman like you are surely bored by the slowness of the ordinary person like me now, aren’t you? Then..

Mayuri drew out his sword.

Mayuri : This sword. You see it stop moving?

Mayuri : This is the great point of this medicine. The sensation’s sharpeness of a mastered person is only a mere second in the fight, but with this super-medicine it can empower that result for countless times. One drop of it can be done 250,000 times, but I prepared a special amount for you. Now, you will feel like a second equals a hundred years.

Mayuri : In other words, even if this sword approaches to you, you will see the movement of the sword slowly like this for a hundred years by your sharpened senses. How wonderful. Then, compared to your superman's senses, the ordinary body of yours will fall behind. You will feel it scarily slow as you are in the body that can't follow the movement that will catch the extremely sharpened feeling.

Szayel trys to move his hand to stop the sword when he see it approaching to him. However, he's too slow in this moment even if he can target it accurately.

Mayuri : Even though you can stop this sword, you will feel the pain of the sword go through your hand in hundred years after. Well, it's no use to speak now when you will hear it in ages after this.

Mayuri : So, don't be hurry. Slowly feel of the pain from my sword that spend hundred years to go through your heart until the liquid in your body start to get frantic as you like. Then,

Mayuri climax

Mayuri : Goodluck until the next 100 years.
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

Szayel essaie même de retourner le Bankai de Mayuri contre lui, y avait de l'idée...

Mayuri fidèle à lui-même, il va voir Nemu pas pour voir si elle va bien mais juste pour entendre un mot d'excuse :lol:
ImageImageImage
grout
Shinigami 10eme siège

Message par grout »

Il va pas la voir pour confirmer pour le poison ?
Bien sympa la fin de Szael, en fin de compte je l'aimais bien :D
nom d'une pastèque qui n'aime pas les steaks !
GroutHammeren !
several
Shinigami 4eme siège

Message par several »

Super chap mayuri est excellent c'est vraiment le genre d'adversaire qu'il faut se méfier.
Place a kempachi vs nnoitora on commence a voir le bout
de cet arc aizen va devoir réagir ou on tardera pas a voir sa réaction ou peut etre qu'il s'attendait déja a ça.
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

Avec la trad de glénat du tome 24, je suis sur que l'espada c'est que des adjuchas et un gillian. Les vasto-lords ont les verra que pendant l'arc "monde du roi des shinigami".

Jespère qu'à la fin de cet arc, il y aura une grosse surprise au niveau révélation. Kubo c'est le roi de la manipulation. Je suis sur que tout les combats qu'on a eu jusquà présent auront un sens à la fin. :lol:
Haru
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par Haru »

Chapitre assez sympa dans l'ensemble, combat basé que par des coups en traitre, c'était assez marrant, bon il semblerait que ce soit vraiment la fin pour Szayel cette fois ci quoi que....
Avec ce type on sait jamais :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kibamaru
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par kibamaru »

putain qu'il excellent cet enfoiré de mayuri, en plus il sort des super sourire colgate

szayel n'était pas mal non plus
Haru
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par Haru »

kibamaru a écrit :en plus il sort des super sourire colgate
Excellent je vais la retenir celle la :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
several
Shinigami 4eme siège

Message par several »

xeolinh a écrit :Avec la trad de glénat du tome 24, je suis sur que l'espada c'est que des adjuchas et un gillian. Les vasto-lords ont les verra que pendant l'arc "monde du roi des shinigami".

Jespère qu'à la fin de cet arc, il y aura une grosse surprise au niveau révélation. Kubo c'est le roi de la manipulation. Je suis sur que tout les combats qu'on a eu jusquà présent auront un sens à la fin. :lol:
Depuis l'histoire de grimjaws j'en ai plus douté une seconde
Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

Si les 3 ou 4 tomes de combat contre Szayel et le tome d'affrontement contre les Privaron, et tout le flan que nous a fait Nel pour pas grand chose, ont un sens à la fin de l'arc je demande que ça moi :D

Mais c'est quand même mal barré...

Il reste aussi à savoir comment Ichigo a soudainement réussi à garder son masque plusieurs minutes...

Si Kubo a un as dans sa manche il est temps qu'il le sorte parceque je commence à faire une indigestion niveau combat moi (même si Mayuri-Szayel a donné un petit bol d'air empoisonné à cet arc), surtout que Kenpachi-Nnoitra ne risque pas d'être très original... Nnoitra ne pourra sans doute pas compter sur un coup de chance ou un coup de pute pour battre Ken :P

Ulqui devrait bientôt se pointer d'ailleurs... dans la HQ de BleachSoul Grimmjow dit "2 ou 3h maximum", ce "maximum" change pas mal de choses...
ImageImageImage
Haru
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par Haru »

Itachimaru a écrit :
Ulqui devrait bientôt se pointer d'ailleurs... dans la HQ de BleachSoul Grimmjow dit "2 ou 3h maximum", ce "maximum" change pas mal de choses...
L'ennui c'est qu'on a aucun indice sur le temps qui s'est deja écoulé depuis le debut du combat entre Grimmjow et Ichigo, a moins que j'ai loupé ce détail
Si ca se trouve il a encor pas mal de temps a passer dans son trou le Ulqui
Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

Si je me souviens bien, Szayel dit qu'il a utilisé son "poupées russes no Jutsu" à peu près une heure avant l'arrivée de Mayuri... si on ajoute 10 à 20 minutes pour Ichigo vs Grimmjow, ça doit faire pas loin d'une heure et demi qu'il est là-dedans je pense :?
ImageImageImage
khromh
Etudiant Shinigami 1ere année

Message par khromh »

Ptet que les deux combats ne se passent pas du tout en meme temps aussi et qu'un a plusieurs heure d'avance mais qu'on le voi dans cette ordre la, enfin je sais pas^^

Sinon xeo si t'as théorie concernant les espadas est juste c'est quelque chose d'énorme ^^
Haru
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par Haru »

Itachimaru a écrit :Si je me souviens bien, Szayel dit qu'il a utilisé son "poupées russes no Jutsu" à peu près une heure avant l'arrivée de Mayuri... si on ajoute 10 à 20 minutes pour Ichigo vs Grimmjow, ça doit faire pas loin d'une heure et demi qu'il est là-dedans je pense :?
Mouais, a moins que le combat de Nnoitra ne dur un bon moment, Ulquiorra va encor rester dans son trou :roll:
Répondre