Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Re: Bleach -106 : Turn Back The Pendulum 3

Message par Kanon »

cnet a écrit :1
[Side text: New Captain, Urahara Kisuke... what is his first undertaking?!]
[Insert text: This story's on fire! It's the Past Arc!!]
Yoruichi: Kisuke...?
Ninja: Indeed. // He claimed to have already obtained your approval for this...
Yoruichi: Hmmmmm......... // What could he be talking about.........?
Ninja: What action would you prefer to be taken? / If you have no recollection of such a thing, Yoruichi-sama, he could be asked to withdraw?
Yoruichi: Nah... // Don't bother.

Yoruichi: You can let him go where he likes.
Ninja: Have you recalled the incident in question?
Yoruichi: Nope.
Soifon: Yoruichi-sama!
Yoruichi: What is it, Soifon? Don't make such a racket... // There's nothing to worry about. // This is Kisuke we're talking about. / He must have had some kind of idea, is all.

Urahara: Ahhhhh... / Look, it's open. // Let's go, shall we?
Hiyori: Screw that shit!
Urahara: Now, now, don't be like that... / Come on, this way~~~!♪
Hiyori: Screw - that - shit!
Urahara: Come on, this way~~~!♪
Hiyori: Didn't I just say I ain't comin'?!! // GET - OFF - ME~~~~~~!!!

[Text: The Special Forces // Originally, it was an entirely separate organisation from the Gotei 13, // but one of the Four Great Noble Clans known for their excellency in the arts of the Shinigami, the Shihouin Clan, came to inherit the title of Commander in Chief from generation to generation... // ...and as such, when a Head of the Shihouin Clan comes to serve as a Captain of the Gotei 13, the ties between that Division and the Special Forces become unusually strong. // The current Commander in Chief, Shihouin Yoruichi, also serves as Captain of the Second Division, // and as such, the Special Forces are almost like a direct subentity of the Second Division. / Each of the Forces' five Units is led by a seated officer of the Second Division. // And the former Third Seat of the Second Division, Urahara Kisuke, was no exception.]

Urahara: The Detention Unit.
Hiyori: Ain't they just prison guards?
Urahara: It's not the same~! // We're jailers. // The Third Unit of the Special Forces; the "Detention Unit". // I was the Commanding Officer there. // My main duty was simple enough; I was in charge of the imprisonment and supervision of all criminals within Seireitei.
Hiyori: Like I said, a prison guard.
Urahara: I told you, the word's "jailer"!

Hiyori: Same freakin' difference! / All it means is yer job was to lord it over all the criminals, right?! // If that kinda crap's your "main duty"...... // ............... // ..."Main"? // What's with that? / You tryin' ter say you had some kinda other job to do?
Urahara: ...Yes. // We of the Detention Unit... // ...had one other important duty. It's known as the "Special Detention". // Essentially, it relates to those who have joined a Division of the Gotei 13... / ...but it is subsequently judged that, through their thoughts or their actions, they could become a danger to their fellow Shinigami, or else become a hindrance to the proper running of the Division itself. // It was our duty to investigate them, apprehend them, and keep them under close observation.
Hiyori: I don't get what yer sayin'!

Hiyori: Can ya stop talkin' so damn complicated-like?!! / Just make it simple!!
Urahara: Well, essentially... // It was our job to catch dangerous Gotei 13 members, // and keep them nice and safely locked up~!♪ // And the special facility we use for this purpose... // ...lies here, within the headquarters of the Second Division. // To the northwest of the Division grounds... / lies the facility, surrounded on all sides by a gigantic moat. // The Special Underground Detention Facility. // AKA...

Bleach -106: Turn Back The Pendulum 3
[Side text: Urahara Kisuke, new Captain of the Twelfth Division... his goal lies within these depths; what awaits him behind that door?!]
Urahara: ...The "Maggots' Nest".

Hiyori: ...The hell. // It's like a freakin' cave in here! // You really got people locked up in a crazy place like this? // It's like a dungeon!
Urahara: Well, I know it's a little strange... // But I wouldn't really term this place a "dungeon". // Look.

Hiyori: !
Urahara: We do not allow them to leave this place... // But they are free to do what they please within the confines of the facility. // I should ask you to be careful. / There's always the danger that one might swoop down upon you unawares.

Hiyori: What the hell... / ...did these guys even do...?
Urahara: Nothing.
Hiyori: ?!
Urahara: I said, did I not? / These people have not done anything wrong. // These people... / ...are merely those select few individuals... / ...who have been identified, under the laws of Seireitei, as "dangerous elements". // They have not committed any crime, so we cannot actually pass judgement upon them. // But if we left them to their own devices, they could be dangerous. // That's why we keep them locked up here.
Hiyori: The hell's with that?! I don't get it at all!! // They ain't even done a thing, an' yet you -
Urahara: Hiyori-san. // Can you think of anybody in your class who withdrew from the Gotei 13?
Hioyri: Ehh?! // Yeah, maybe one or two... what about it?!

Urahara: In truth... // There is no such thing as "withdrawal" from the Gotei 13.
Hiyori: !!
Urahara: When a Division member is forced to leave the Gotei 13 due to personal circumstances, it is called a "leave of absence". / And if this leave lasts for an extended period of time, such that it seems unlikely that the Division member will ever return, we call the result "decommissioning". // But actual withdrawal from the Gotei 13, of the Division member's own volition, is not an accepted process.
Hiyori: What the...
Urahara: "Withdrawal"... / ...refers to "transferral to Special Detention". // Any Division members who were announced to have "withdrawn" from the Gotei 13 were in fact forcibly relocated to this facility.

Hiyori: But why would ya do a thing like...
Urahara: "The Gotei 13 are an elite organisation." / "Once a person has qualified to become a member, incompatibility and nonconformance are impermissible." // That's how our governing body, the Central 46, see the matter. // That's why those who are judged as possible "incompatibilities" - that is, so-called "dangerous elements" - are secretly processed under the pretext of "withdrawal". // Hiyori-san... / There's something I've always thought ever since I was placed in charge of this facility. // It's true that all the people here seem like they could be kind of dangerous... / But then... // If we could somehow give them a means to make use of their power... / ...I think there are a lot of people here who could become extremely potent assets, as well.
Prisoner: ...Ungh...

Prisoner: GUAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!
Hiyori: Wha - ?! // ! // (Crap! // I left my sward back in the - )

Urahara: ...My apologies. / I knew you had left your sword behind; I simply refrained from mentioning the fact. // It is forbidden, at any rate, to bring weapons here into the Special Detention Facility. // That's why... / ...one of the most important conditions to qualify for the post of Head of the Detention Unit... // ...is the ability...

Urahara: ...to master the prisoners with one's bare hands.
Prisoner: Hnnnnnnngh! / Hnnnnnnngh! // Hnnnnnnngh!
Urahara: ...How terrible. / Only two or three days, and you've forgotten my face already? // After all that I've done for you...

Urahara: ...I'd like to draw your attention... / ...to an inmate over there. // He is the only "dangerous element" in this entire facility who is kept locked within a solitary cage.
Mayuri: ...Urahara Kisuke... // Now, what could you want... // ...in a place like this...?
Urahara: Truth is... // I have a little proposition for you.

18-19
Urahara: Kurotsuchi... // ...Mayuri-san. // Would you care... // ...to accompany me out of this place?
[Insert text: A new "ripple"... What could these two scientists bring about?!]

Mayuri était carrément le seul prisonnier à être enfermé :shock:

Et des images: http://p.pita.st/?j7motv4o

EDIT: la sanlation est out: http://www.franky-house.com/forums/show ... php?t=4237
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

Bon une bonne petite explication sur la 2e division, et Uruhara qui commence à mettre en place son institut de recherche, et quoi de mieux que de prendre un prisonner très dangereux pour l'aider ? lol
Itachimaru
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Itachimaru »

Il fait peur comme ça Mayuri (enfin plus que d'habitude) Il me fait penser a l'akuma level4 dans DGray Man.

Grr vade retro spoilanas !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Bon c'est pas un gros spoil mais quand même >__<

En tout cas c'est clair qu'il prend son temps le Kubo, je l'ai vraiment trouvé court ce chapitre, malgré qu'y ait beaucoup de texte...

Mayuri a bien une tête de taulard en tout cas :P On dirait qu'il a un masque façon Raptou XD
ImageImageImage
rimrim
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par rimrim »

En tout cas, Uruhara, il a l'air bien puissant, encore plus que contre Yami and co... :cool:

:roll:

http://rimrim.labrute.fr : OSEZ M'AFFRONTER !!
Soukyan
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Soukyan »

Contre Yami il s'est vraiment pas foulé hein, on a encore rien vu de sa puissance ...
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

En tout cas ce "nid de vers"me fait plutôt penser à une prison politique, où l'on enfermé les gêneur, comme du temps de l'URSS ou des Nazis (le coté ethnique en moins bien sûr)...

AVec l'échappée d'Aizen, et des Vizards, aisi que d'Uruhara et Yoruichi, j'en viens à me demander qui sont réellement les méchant (Aizen certes, mais bon la SS n'est pas le paradis)
several
Shinigami 4eme siège

Message par several »

matt a écrit :En tout cas ce "nid de vers"me fait plutôt penser à une prison politique, où l'on enfermé les gêneur, comme du temps de l'URSS ou des Nazis (le coté ethnique en moins bien sûr)...

Avec l'échappée d'Aizen, et des Vizards, aisi que d'Uruhara et Yoruichi, j'en viens à me demander qui sont réellement les méchant (Aizen certes, mais bon la SS n'est pas le paradis)

C'est clair et j'aime bien ça on voit bien que certaine chose sont maquillé et qu'ils ont du mal a accepter qu'un potentiel ne serve plus le gotei 13.
On est a peu pres sur que urahara veut mayuri dans sa division autant dans la deuxième il est inutile autant dans une division comme la 12 avec les moyen de recherche qu'ils ont il est bien plus intéressant.

Rien de vraiment lançé pour l'instant on a pas un élément qui nous montre que certain tente de maitriser le coté obscure peut etre au prochain chapitre.
DaKroG
Etudiant Shinigami 1ere année

Message par DaKroG »

several a écrit :On est a peu pres sur que urahara veut mayuri dans sa division autant dans la deuxième il est inutile autant dans une division comme la 12 avec les moyen de recherche qu'ils ont il est bien plus intéressant.

Ben la 12ème division deviendra cette division vouée à la recherche dans le futur, maintenant on sait pourquoi. Avec la nomination d'Urahara, c'est le début de la recherche. Reste à voir ce qu'il va faire avec Mayuri...
Haru
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par Haru »

Un chapitre bien sympa, voir Mayuri en prison alors qu'on sait qu'il finira capitaine c'est marrant :lol:
Les chapitres sont sympa, même si pour le moment ca fait plutot visite guidée de la SS, mais ca ne me déplait pas, un peu de tranquillitée dans ce monde de brute :lol:
kraken
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par kraken »

ya pas de bleach cette semaine?
voici d'où me viennent mes fanarts: http://www.66nylon.net/bd/
venez participer à love bleach! un jeu de drague forum sur bleach.
http://forum.aceboard.net/i-122875.htm
PS: ya d'autre jeux de rôles à voir.
several
Shinigami 4eme siège

Message par several »

J'ai lu nulle part qu'il y aurait pas bleach cette semaine contrairement a naruto.
Les spoil viennent carrément le jeudi maintenant voir le mercredi dans la soirée donc rien d'anormale jusque la.
kraken
Vice-capitaine Shinigami

Message par kraken »

à ok, il me semblait juste que les première infos arrivais souvent le mercredi (je me suis trompé)
voici d'où me viennent mes fanarts: http://www.66nylon.net/bd/
venez participer à love bleach! un jeu de drague forum sur bleach.
http://forum.aceboard.net/i-122875.htm
PS: ya d'autre jeux de rôles à voir.
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

Je comprend pas, il y a déjà des photos du chapitre de One Piece, et le photographe est pas foutu de prendre quelques photos de plus pour bleach et D.gray !!!
rimrim
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par rimrim »

Y avait plus de place sur sa carte mémoire... :lol:

:roll:

http://rimrim.labrute.fr : OSEZ M'AFFRONTER !!
Répondre