Bleach 226: Right of the Heart (chap out)

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Bleach 226: Right of the Heart (chap out)

Message par Kanon »

"Right of the Heart"

Starts off with Risa, Rose, and Kensei talking about orihime who just left. Kensei wonders just who in the world is she. Risa says she just wanted to chat with him and left. Rose adds that she seems to be a friend of Ichigo, Hirako interrupts and says that she is Orihime-chan his first love. Kensei tells him he's being delusional. Risa says he calls everyone a cute girl and even said the same thing to her before. Rose wants to be told as well but Hirako refuses. Rabu and Hachigen are talking about the barrier and how she managed to slip by it. Hachigen tells Rabu that she has must have similar barrier making skills hence why she was able to do so. Scene switch to Orihime's location, she is stopped by Yoruichi who was told to bring her to the cellar training area place by Urahara.

Scene switch to the Ishidas with their arrow dodging training. Uryuu misses his footing and falls off. He uses his tube technique and Ryuuken calls him an extremely wary guy. Ishida says he can call him a coward if he wants which Ryuuken agrees and throws another volley of arrows and taunts at poor Uryuu about how he has reached his limits. Uryuu starts considering this and how he is still doing just to get his powers back. He uses his last tube thing and does another technique which envelops Ryuuken. Uryuu thinks he's won but it crumbles and out comes Ryuuken with a huge bow and fires into his chest. As Uryuu loses consciousness Ryuuken tells him that this was the method to return his powers a Quincy cross scar appears on Uryuu's body. And chapter ends with Ryuuken complaining to an unconscious Ishida about why he calls him idiot.

Ca vient d' ici pour ceux qui se demanderait. Et oui, c'est une source sûr.
Leonheart
Arrancar Numéro 20

Message par Leonheart »

Le retour d'Ishida! Sympa donc ce chapitre 8)
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Oui, ça fait plaisir de revoir les Ishida, j'en avais un peu marre d'Ichigo et les Vizards. Et on dirait bien que l'ombre mystérieuse était Yoruichi, ça fait toujours plaisir de la voir aussi 8)
xeolinh
Primero Espada

Message par xeolinh »

merci pour le résumé. Bon encore une scène marrante entre les vizard.
Ishida va enfin récupérer ses pouvoirs. J'espère qu'on aura une explication logique à tout ça.

Chapitre trankilou comme les derniers sortis.

C'est bien bo tout ça mais Tatsuki c'est quand que... ?
DarK_PrincE
Etudiant Shinigami 5eme année

Message par DarK_PrincE »

super j'attendais justement d'en voir plus sur l'entrainement d'uryuu...
mais au plus profond de moi je n'attends en fait que de nouveau combats et beaucoup beaucoup d'action même si je ss obligé de passer par ces chapitres de transition..... ma faim augmente et j'espère etre rassasié
Devil-Bee
Etudiant Shinigami 4eme année

Message par Devil-Bee »

Il a l'air pas mal du tout ce chapitre!!
Enfin, on retouve Ishida et Ryuuken !!!ça faisait un bout de temps!!!
Ils commençaient à me manquer ces deux là!!

Et Puis Ce Hirako, Quel Goujat avec les filles!! Il a l'air bien Marrant ce passage!!
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Il y a une trad du script sur BF:

Pocketmofo a écrit :*Their meeting invariably calls on a ripple, like a pebble dropping into the water.

Kensei: ****…just who the hell was that girl…!

Risa: All she did was talk to Ichigo and then she left suddenly…

Rose: Seems like she’s a friend of Ichigo.

Hirako: That girl’s…Orihime-chan.

Someone: Huh!? What, you know her or something, Shinji!?

Hirako: …Orihime-chan’s…my first love.

Kensei: Another bold-faced lie.

Risa: Shinji, you say that about all cute girls. You said that about me before too.

Rose (…Is she trying to call herself cute as well…)

Hiyori: You say that about all the cute girls!? That’s pretty weird!! I don’t remember having that said about me!!

Hirako: That’s because I never said it to you, idiot.

Ichigo: No fooling around!! (or Pay attention!!)

Hiyori: Whoa!!

Love: …Hatchi.

Hatchi: Yes.

Love: Your barriers are perfect, there’s no doubt about that.

Hatchi: …Yes.

Love: And yet that Orihime girl was able to search this place out…and not only that, managed to come in here.

Hatchi: …Simply put, I don’t really know. But…at the very least…the impression I got from checking out her spiritual energy up close was…that she possesses barrier abilities that are similar to mine…that’s what I was able to sense. In all likelihood, only someone with that kind of ability like her would have been able to find this place…and not only that have been able to slip through my barrier and enter here. It’s hard to believe that someone who’s ‘still only human’ could possess that sort of ability.

*Scene change

?: So this is where you’ve been…Inoue.

Inoue: …Yoruichi-san…!

Yoruichi: …Kisuke asked me to search for you. He wanted me to take you to the underground study room as soon as possible.

Bleach226.The Right of The Heart

*No main page
*What is lurking at the bottom of Orihime’s powers? Meanwhile, Ishida---

*Scene change, Ishida General Hospital

Ishida: …*pant*…*pant*…*pant*…

*A large number of arrows are fired at Ishida. Ishida, trying to dodge them, trips and falls off the cliff face.

Ishida: …da…****! (this translation is a bit weird but…) Cup, tip westward. “Vercol”
(green cup or some such madness).

*Ishida’s impact from landing is softened slightly after he fires those at the ground.

Ryuuken: …You’re still hiding a few of those capsules on you…you are quite the precautious one.

Ishida: …*pant*…it almost sounds like…I’m being called…*pant*...a coward…

Ryuuken: --That’s exactly right.

*Ryuuken once again starts to fire a lot of arrows. Ishida continues to doge them.

Ryuuken: What’s wrong, you call that running! Your evasion speed is slowing! So is this your limit!!

*Ryuuken continues to fire arrows.

Ishida: My limit…he’s right…I can’t even move my arms and legs anymore…but his spiritual energy is also getting weaker…

Ishida: He said that if I kept dodging arrows that my powers would return, but I still have yet to see any sign of them…I still can’t be sure whether or not he’s lying…whatever the case if this keeps up then I’m going to get killed and this will be all over…

Ishida: This is it…I have to try and stop him from moving and put an end to this training…And that chance is now!

Ryuuken: !

Ishida: (this is the last capsule--!)

*Ishida jumps in front of Ryuuken and uses his last capsule.

Ishida: The silver whip comes down and knocks the five stones to the floor. Five point binding!

*The thing that came out of the capsule envelops Ryuuken…

Ishida: (yes!!)

Ishida: Wha…

*The thing covering Ryuuken breaks away, and Ryuuken is drawing back an arrow even larger than the ones before.

Ryuuken: --what a shame. It’s over.

*The arrow strikes Ishida in the chest.

Ishida (he got me…****…)

*Ishida falls.

Ryuuken: …pruning him back mentally and physically to his absolute limit…being hit by a spirit arrow 19 mm to the right of his heart’s sinoatrial node in that condition…
That is the only way to return power to a Quincy who has lost their power by using the Quincy’s final form.

*Quincy’s final form (see fight with Mayuri)

*A now passed out Ishida has a scar on his chest in the shape of the Quincy Cross.

Ryuuken: …I swear…Why didn’t he use the “Holy…” back there…if he had used that instead of the Five Point Binding…it would have at least injured me if not taken me out…that’s why keep calling you an idiot. Well…I’ll let you off the hook for today.

*The archer, his powers revived, heads once again into the sea of battle.

Ca m'a l'air d'être un bon chapitre. Hirako me fait bien marrer, j'aime de plus en plus ce perso. Ryuuken agit comme un enfoiré comme d'hab'...vivement les images pour le voir dans toute sa classe 8)
raskolnikov
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Message par raskolnikov »

il a l'air carrement sympa ce chapitre, hate de le voir. En plus, c'est vrai que ca fait super plaisir de revoir Ishida et Ryuuken. Ca faisait quand même un peu trop longtemps que ces persos avaient disparu. Vivement des images :)
DarK_PrincE

Message par DarK_PrincE »

ce qu'il y a de bien avec les papas dans bleach (isshin et ryuuken) c'est qu'ils sont super classe kan ils sont sérieux.... on imagine facilement ryuuken sérieux tout le tps au contraire d'isshin mais kan il s'agit de se battre sérieusement les deux sont impect.... très belle image de papas :P :lol:
Urahara Kisuke
Shinigami 10eme siège

Message par Urahara Kisuke »

C'est un chap prometteur, j'attends pas mal de ce qui va suivre je pense qu'on va avoir encore un ou deux chap dans le genre...
Naruto_93
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Message par Naruto_93 »

Il a l'air pas mal ce chapitre vivement les images!!

Pour yoruichi j'y avais penser puisqu'au debut du chap on voit un chap sa aurait pu etre elle!
By Dkon
several
Shinigami 4eme siège

Message par several »

chapitre qui m'a l'air fort intéressant. ca fait vraiment du bien que kubo nous fais voir ishida et son pere, toutefois je me demande quel role il vont jouer a deux parce que le style moi et papa on va se battre contre aizen me dit rien.

Yoruicchi la beauté toujours un énorme plaisir de la voir. Vu le niveau de yoruicchi elle a du comprendre pour la barriere. J'ai hate de voir la tete de urahara quand orohime va lui dire que ichigo va bien et qu'il s'entraine avec une bande de types bizarre.

Mais surtout on connait les plans de aizen et on sait que la ss va réagir. Mais parcontre urahara et ishin niet et ryuken idem.
Sicarius
Etudiant Shinigami 2eme année

Message par Sicarius »

je m'avais dit que ça aurait été bien qu'on garde uryuu pour plus tard, qu'il arrive de nul part, mais par la suite j'me suis dit que si Kubo aurait fait ça, eh bien il aurait fallu un de ces maudits flashbacks pour expliquer et tout ça en plein milieu d'un moment chaud. de toute façon, c'est trop cliché, ça n'aurais jamais du traverser mon esprit. Damné sois-tu...héro solitaire qui sort du brouillard lorsque personne ne si attend, mais qu'en fin de conte on savais tous que tu rôdais aux allentours petit chenapan c'est du déjà-vu alors vas-tu cesser à la fin de m'enquiquiner de la sorte allez houste!

...bon d'accord, je sais...
^^
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par ^^ »

merci kanon :D

bon chapitre ça :D comme d hab quoi. vivement votre trad.
Gamabounta_

Message par Gamabounta_ »

Yoruiiiichiiii !!! Ishida ! Que du bon !
Confirmation de la similarité des pouvoirs Orihime / Hatch comme je l'annoncais, c'est cool. Orihime a du potentiel.

Ryuuken me plait définitivement de plus en plus !
Répondre