[Spoilers] Bleach 203 : Mala Suerte!2 "El Monstruo"

[Spoils permis]

Modérateur : Modérateur

Répondre
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

[Spoilers] Bleach 203 : Mala Suerte!2 "El Monstruo"

Message par Kanon »

Les spoilers précédent étaient faux, vrai script plus bas.

RAW: http://shonenjump.free.fr/Bleach.zip
Dernière modification par Kanon le 10 nov. 2005, 23:19, modifié 3 fois.
a-chan
Etudiant Shinigami 3eme année

Message par a-chan »

merci pour ces bribes d'infos (intox?)

Si c'est vrai, vous croyez que le "unknown character" pourrait être Ishida? Il serait peut-être temps qu'il radine ses fesses celui-là...!!
ImageImage
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Normalement c'est bien les bons spoilers mais on sait jamais :P

J'avais aussi lu un script où Ichimaru achevait D-Roy et proposait à Chad de l'entrainer. Et un autre qui disait que Masaki est en vie et que c'est une Vizard :lol:

Pour l'inconnu il y a beaucoup de possibilité: Isshin, Ryuuken, Uryû, Hirako, voir même un nouveau personnage.
hitsu
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par hitsu »

merci pour ces quelques phrases, ha une nouvelle technique de ikaku j'aime sa :D

I am what I am and I do what I can
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

Cool,
ça parait interessant tout ça :D
O-nii-chan
Arrancar Numéro 17

Message par O-nii-chan »

Ca a l'air pas mal tout ça !!
Ca n'as pas l'air d'être un fake en plus donc ca pourra donner un chap bien interessant !!
Sinon, un perso mystérieux, une nouvelle utilisation du Shikaï du zanpakutô de Ikkaku, c'est très bien.
Bon vivement le RAW !!
Arigato pour ces news, Kanon-san !!

PS : ca veut dire quoi "funnel-type weapon" ??
Urahara Kisuke
Shinigami 10eme siège

Message par Urahara Kisuke »

Bah fo voir vu les fake a gogo......demain sur ritual reponse finale a priori.
Ikkaku ça le ferait bien tout de même...Masaki en Vizard..ouais mais bon..ça serait moche pour sa famille....
D-kon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par D-kon »

LOL
En même temps ça peut expliquer le côté vizard de son fils,
mais bon j'y crois pas trop pour le moment :P :lol:
Kanon
Arrancar Numéro 19

Message par Kanon »

Non mais c'était un fake ça, ce qui est bon est dans le premier post :P

Pour "funnel-type weapon", peut-être que son Shikai prend une forme d'entonnoir O_o. Ca peut aussi faire référence à Gundam mais ce serait étonnant. Va falloir attendre les images pour éclaicir tout ça.
Barbibul*-*
Shinigami 5eme siège

Message par Barbibul*-* »

Oui mais quelle est le secret de cette d'entonnoir o_O ? :lol:
Oyo (@;@)!
Fuck le hack et le crack, a mort les porc et le new fofo!!
dapre lord ton gain bate lor moa
Dead or alive da niggaz in da house
Kurodo
Vizard

Message par Kurodo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Une forme d' entonoir (ou de cheminée aussi) :lol: :lol: :lol:
J'en vois pas du tout l'utilité pour l'instant !!!

Ikkaku avec un nouveau pouvoir pour son shikai,
ce n'est pas une grosse surprise, mais j'ai hate de le voir !!

L'inconnu qui achève D-Roy doit être Don Kan'Onji:
"Mission complete" :lol: :lol: :arrow:
********** Lisez Claymore *********
Algent
Shinigami 15eme siège

Message par Algent »

début du script sur bleachforums :)

(With offense and defense evenly matched, Ikkaku and Idolad fight on.)

Ikkaku: What the hell was that!? Is that all you can do with a Zanpakutou!? Wouldn't it be better off just as a waist ornament!?

Idolad: Blades won't cut the steel skin 『Hierro』 of us Arrancar! That's our armor!! The sword in your hand will hardly suffice!!

Ikkaku: Yeah, sure.

(Ikkaku's hard blow is caught; he and Idolad's cross swords violently.)

Ikkaku: ...Aha, dropping the arm in such a manner and knowing when to properly do so.

(Idolad repels away from the swordlock to make room.)

Idolad: ...A Shinigami that refuses to reveal his Zanpakutou... What a shame.

Ikkaku: Alright, already. Shikai it is.

Keigo: Wh... whwhwh... what the hell's happening...!? What else can possibly happen now...

Yumichika: ...Well now, did I hear that right? Coming from Ikkaku, the Third Seat of Zaraki's Division... The second strongest individual of entire Division.

Keigo: Ah...! You're from earlier as well... then... are you going to help out too...?

Yumichika: ...I don't get it after all. That look on his face, it's always pleasant. Even after engaging an exceptional opponent like this, Ikkaku's expression is one of elation. It isn't about refusing to aid being bad as much as it is to actually provide it. Is that what this is all about?

Keigo: Is that guy... really... enjoying this...? Helping him out would be a bad thing...?

Idolad: You think you've guaranteed your victory...!?

Yumichika: No doubt.

Keigo: What do you mean!?
What if this doesn't pan out and your partner kicks the bucket!?」

Yumichika: --The way this will turn out has already been decided. With total satisfaction.

Bleach c203 - Mala Suerte!2 "El Monstruo"
(Ikkaku is on this week's cover.)

(Two figures are wrapped in a flurry of offense and defense.)

Idolad: (...His style is rough, but his arm is true... Such a capable tool at your disposal... Though for all the complexity of your movements, reading through them is quite easy... You lunge with the sword from your left, and defend with your sheath at the right! Most simple!!)

(Idolad smacks Ikkaku hard across the face and gathers reiatsu in his left hand.)

Idolad: (The moment your arm goes on the attack is the instant from which I move to counter.)

Idolad: (I've pierced through your defense. Now it's mere child's play to exploit your opening!!!)

(Idolad completes the left hand counter on Ikkaku and shifts to chain into an additional attack.)

Idolad: (Left! An attack!! He's got his sheath in his left hand--!!)

(Ikkaku now has his sword in his right hand and strikes Idolad. They both dash away an equal distance from each other. Idolad now has a shallow cut on his face.)

Ikkaku: Well, that was close. Although, I had the intention of taking your head.

Idolad: (...He's no ordinary person. Purposely setting up that simple attack as a feint to direct my attention elsewhere while he instantaneously switched his sword from one hand to the other...)

Idolad: (Such a ludicrous and painful way to fight. It's full of holes and you always stand a good chance of being hit; I'd have to terribly unlucky to be slain by all this. If it's such a blockheaded fight that you seek, then I'll enjoy ending it by playing your games!! At first glance, it would make sense to use your head to fight, but it seems that even morons can come up with a way to attack a target. If you think that this is a game, I'll show you to drop the toys and see combat's true meaning...!)

Ikkaku: That bastard is channeling his reiatsu plainly in that hand. Whatever that skill is, it took out two of my molars. Now you're just chilling over there; however, that crass won't get anything done. So, well then! What do you think the next exchange will be like? Well this freak's going to have to get with the program!

一角「とっととあと5・6発ブチ込んでイヤでも斬魄刀解放させてやるぜ!」

Idolad: ...So... looking at you now, I made a mistake... A person like you releasing... though, I suppose this wouldn't have turned out any different regardless of who the better fighter was...

Ikkaku: ...So you finally recognize my power after a telling a whole story?

エドラド「いや、お前のような戦い好きの馬鹿にはどう足掻いても敵わんという恐怖というやつを骨まで刻 み込んでやるべきだと思ったんだ。
二度と『破面』との戦いを楽しむ気なんぞ起きんようにな。
起きろ『火山獣(ボルカニカ)』」

Ikkaku: ... Well... so what...?

Idolad: "So what" you say? This is an Arrancar's Zanpakutou release.

(Idolad's arms up to his shoulders have become armored; looks similar to Sado's power.)

Idolad: ...To take a page from your custom to announce yourself to the person you will be killing, I am Arrancar No. 13 (Decimotercero), Idolad・Rineosu. (Yes, either this is Idolad's proper name, or their name changes when their Shikai is activated)

End of c203

The next issue's cover will feature Kon.

Spoiler: Grimmjow unsheathes his blade! It's power...!?

voila ya tout la :p
Dernière modification par Algent le 10 nov. 2005, 11:22, modifié 6 fois.
Kurodo
Vizard

Message par Kurodo »

D'après ce que j'ai vu du script, tout le chapitre est sur le comabt de Ikkaku et Edorad !!
(Il cause beaucoup cet Arrankar :lol: )

C'est obligé qu' Ikkaku va le défoncer d'une manière ou d'une autre !!
********** Lisez Claymore *********
^^
Etudiant Shinigami 6eme année

Message par ^^ »

j ai eut peur, genre un rebondissement ou d roy est pas mort, pas envie que ça devienne comme naruto ou personne n est jamais vraiment mort...........

bref on va avoir droit a un concourt de celui qui a la plus longue entre ikkaku et edorad, a le fait bien dommage qu'il n y est pas leur capitaine.
matt
Shinigami 3eme siège

Message par matt »

Waooooo si j'ai bien compris l'arrancar utilise lui aussi son shikai? trop fort lol, vivement les images !
Répondre